New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 765 of 778 FirstFirst ... 665715755761762763764765766767768769775 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 7771
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zagw View Post
    Trend unit yung sa akin sir, 2.2 cylinder. I just mentioned 9 liters coz that's what's mentioned in the pms of the Trend. Thank you sa advice sir. That solved my dilemma. Sa casa na lang ako lagi magpa change oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Yay Powertrain Fault!

Fixed itself after shutting off for a few minutes. Electrical glitch? Everything feels normal.
    7.8 Liters lang yang 2.2 sir. Sa change oil may 10 minute rule ang Ford tapos wag mong pa-flushing.

Sa FRCP pag nakaabot ng 100,000 kilometers ang Ranger mo siguradong hindi casa maintained yun

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013

Self-destructing rin.

High tech talaga ang Everest. Artificial Intelligence.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    There's a military version out:

Also for the Ranger

Source

4. Join Date
    May 2015
    Kelan kaya mag big discount titanium plus 😂

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by torps04 View Post
    Kelan kaya mag big discount titanium plus 😂
    sold out na..

6. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    sold out na..
    Ang bilis naman. Hindi ko nabalitaan. Haha.

Nasa 1.5M lang budget kasi. Baka mag monti nalang dahil laki discount. Kasoo iba talaga everest

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    My 2016 everest started with jerking, first when you switch to reverse then after 1 week napunta pag nasa drive. Prior bringing to casa, we scan using obd and no error and last friday check ko yong underneath near transmission, may oil leak.
    Brough to ford alabang and we road test and jerking was there and agreed with mechanic. I left my car to them and got feedback that they will pull down the transmission to check where the oil leak is coming. 15k charge sa pagbaba pa lang ng transmission and will visit them to tomorrow for detail discussion. Sad to say my eve already out of warranty last May only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jonybern19 View Post
    My 2016 everest started with jerking, first when you switch to reverse then after 1 week napunta pag nasa drive. Prior bringing to casa, we scan using obd and no error and last friday check ko yong underneath near transmission, may oil leak.
    Brough to ford alabang and we road test and jerking was there and agreed with mechanic. I left my car to them and got feedback that they will pull down the transmission to check where the oil leak is coming. 15k charge sa pagbaba pa lang ng transmission and will visit them to tomorrow for detail discussion. Sad to say my eve already out of warranty last May only.

saan banda ang oil leak? sa oil pan? sana pina transmission oil change mo na lng ke "everest garage" it will shift poorly pag low trans fluid. change the transmission oil and filter every 2-3yrs. here is the 6r80 of the everest. it is also used on the ford f150.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Check ko bukas sa ford alabang kung saan banda yong oil leak. Siguro doon ko na muna ipa change oil sa ford at baka kaunti na lang langis at kung ibyahe ko ay lalo pang mag ka issue.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Hi masters i bought my everest titanium plus 2017 last dec 2016.. lately may naririnig akong tunog sa harap sa may dashboard after pinapatay ko ang makina.. ill try to download po yung tunog. Tnx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Ford Everest 2015