New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    I'm not sure the 2005 Escape, but on the newer models if you start the engine with the duplicate key which made from Mr.Quickie, till 20 meters lang itatakbo nito then the engine suddenly shutting down. That's what I've heard on FCP forum.

Sa dealer ka na po kumuha para sure. Php 13,000 daw po ang price nito sabi ng isang member namin.

it wont even start sir kung my immobilizer system yung car pag walang transponder chip with the right code. kahit po mapihit ung ignition magreredondo lang engine pero di magiistart.
    sir sa mr quickie sm sta rosa available na po transponder keys, laser cut key duplicate. 4k for escape with transponder chip programing and duplicate.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Guys... please check out Car and Motorcycle Transponder Duplication in the Philippines. They will solve all your automotive transponder key duplication needs... Even the dreaded Lynx RS, Everest, Ranger keys which previously was only available thru the dealerships....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    I can program your key and remote. If you want. Reasonable price. Where you from?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
FORD ESCAPE key duplicate