New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper View Post
    bakit ka ganyan mag post?

ikaw ang nag set-up/build-up ng escapezone.ph forum diba?

:busted:

*kiper - di ba ganyan yung kulay na gusto mo sa escape mo? ganda..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    oppsss.. oks sir kiper.. yes i'm one of them.. and proud to say na ako and nag setup.. hehe ok then, lets say this.. Join us at www.ESCAPEZONE.PH

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir, it is ok to invite your fellow escape owners, you can do so by posting your invitation on the proper forum http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84 ...

more power to escapezone...

Quote Originally Posted by melster View Post
    oppsss.. oks sir kiper.. yes i'm one of them.. and proud to say na ako and nag setup.. hehe ok then, lets say this.. Join us at www.ESCAPEZONE.PH

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    walang bang diesel variant and escape?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nope. The only diesel in this small CUV category is the Tucson and the Sportage from Hyundai and Kia respectively. I really don't know why the Japanese and Americans don't want to introduce a diesel small CUV. Pinoys love diesel especially now that the price difference is around P9/L.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Nope. The only diesel in this small CUV category is the Tucson and the Sportage from Hyundai and Kia respectively. I really don't know why the Japanese and Americans don't want to introduce a diesel small CUV. Pinoys love diesel especially now that the price difference is around P9/L.
    The Chevrolet Captiva is available with a diesel engine co-developed with VM Motori.

Chevrolet Captiva

The current Escape (based on the Escape originally developed for the US market) might be merged with the European Kuga (or an SUV based on the Kuga) sometime in the near future.
    Ford plans to eliminate redundant platforms/engineering and is pushing for global models/global platforms.

PS: The European Ford Kuga is based on the Focus' C1 platform and is available with the Ford-PSA Duratorq TDCi diesel engine (same engine found in the Focus TDCi Sport).

2009 Ford Kuga (european market)
    Last edited by AG4; February 24th, 2009 at 02:27 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    oo nga if ever meron itetrade ko tribby namin sama ko na mazda 3 ko hehehe..pero sa hyundai at kia ayoko since CBU sila na dumadating dito..iba parin pag gawang pinoy

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    [SIZE=4]I got a 2.3l Escape 05 and been using this for 5 yrs now.Average 7/8 km/l and very satisfied with its performance.Some say it sucks but actually it depends on how you handle your ride.If you get so much buzz about the consumption,buy a korean car or a smaller ride, looks like a go cart though![/SIZE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ford Escape 2009?