New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by TFR
    ...Another problem is the steering. When turning lock to lock with the 4wd engaged, nag iistuck up ang front wheels.
    What do you mean stuck? Mabagal umusad?

Did you happen to switch it to 4WD on dry cemented pavement then tried to turn the vehicle around? If you did, that's what you call differential binding effect. Which is harmful to your 4WD system.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the engine of the jordanf1 are fords

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    am waiting for the local release of 2004 F150.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    am totally satisfied with my expedition, mganda service ng casa.
    ok ang ford.
    redhorse, wait ko rin un 2004 F150.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    same Problem that I had in mine! Sabi ng ford baba daw transmission. Pina check ko sa labas, clutch repair lang pala. Ok na ngayon. Another problem is the steering. When turning lock to lock with the 4wd engaged, nag iistuck up ang front wheels.

To TFR,

Pare, can you help me? When it was under warranty, Ford replaced the clutch master but still gear shift and clutch remained stiff and cranky. Up to 5-6 times, I went back but nothing was done until my warranty ran out. Anyway, I checked with outside shop, baba daw transmission to check and perhaps change clutch disk, maybe pressure plates and release bearing. How was your unit repaired? what parts did you replace and what brands other than Ford can I use (I don't trust ford oem parts anymore than their transmission system)? I appreciate other advice as I did not went back to Ford anymore, knowing their lousy and expensive service as well as being thru with their run-around during warranty service.

Thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe mas ok pa pala ung mausok kong L200 its transmission has never been touched.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hehe mas ok pa pala ung mausok kong L200 its transmission has never been touched.

Usokpower,

You're right. I also drive an old pajero (12 yrs, 88k) and a very used Mazda B22(7 yrs, 200k), both still have soft and suave na clutching and gear shifting. I guess huli na ang pagsisi coz nandyan na ang ranger pick-up (only 3 yrs, 36K). Had I gone thru all the forums and advices, I think, the strada would have been a better choice. I think one criteria for selection should be how you feel the vehicle (by direct contact of the hands on the steering wheel and gearstick and the feet on the clutch, brake and accelerator) rather than its engine and other specs which are indirect feedbacks.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe sayang talaga ang ranger na test drive ko dati ang ganda pa naman ng performance. Parang kasing bilis nya ung 1.3litre na corolla.

ANd in offroading ok din sya.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    DROF-Driver Return On Foot
    joke joke joke

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm.... im sorry for those people who got Ford cars which suck.

As far as Tulfo is concerned, alam naman natin ang style ng mga journalist dito... ACDC!

Attack and Collect, Defend and Collect :evillaugh

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
 ford * erwin tulfo