New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Hello Everyone!

A bit off topic here...

I've been following the ecosport thread cause we initially wanted this baby SUV (soon to be wife likes it very much). We actually booked the ecosport since Feb and waiting for the Titanium unit coming this April. But I recently changed my mind for the FOCUS cause I felt more comfortable in the focus specially on the driver seat (I immediately felt a bit tight on the ES). I'm about 5'9" medium built and in my own opinion, driving with an ecosport in long drives wont be as comfortable in the focus. At first, my fiance is firm with her decision to get the ecosport but I finally convinced her to change to Focus hatchback!

I've also been hearing and reading a lot of complaints about Ford's DCT but I'm hoping all these issues are lessened if not totally gone on their latest release. Will be getting our focus this week but were still yet to see it in Aug. Nevertheless, were excited!

Quick question though, does anybody know where can we find the manufacturing date? According to Ford's SA, the unit their giving us is a 2013 model. She showed us the Certificate Stock Reported from LTO and I only see report date 3/05/2014.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Hello Everyone!

A bit off topic here...

I've been following the ecosport thread cause we initially wanted this baby SUV (soon to be wife likes it very much). We actually booked the ecosport since Feb and waiting for the Titanium unit coming this April. But I recently changed my mind for the FOCUS cause I felt more comfortable in the focus specially on the driver seat (I immediately felt a bit tight on the ES). I'm about 5'9" medium built and in my own opinion, driving with an ecosport in long drives wont be as comfortable in the focus. At first, my fiance is firm with her decision to get the ecosport but I finally convinced her to change to Focus hatchback!

I've also been hearing and reading a lot of complaints about Ford's DCT but I'm hoping all these issues are lessened if not totally gone on their latest release. Will be getting our focus this week but were still yet to see it in Aug. Nevertheless, were excited!

Quick question though, does anybody know where can we find the manufacturing date? According to Ford's SA, the unit their giving us is a 2013 model. She showed us the Certificate Stock Reported from LTO and I only see report date 3/05/2014.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Angeles View Post
    Hi! Do you know when is the new Ford Focus ST 2.0L Hatch will be coming out in the Philippines?! Thanks!
    There are available modfications for the new gen Focus to make it look like ST variant of the Focus. We are importing an ST-style bumper for the new Focus. new-gen Focus owners who are interested can PM me for more details.

001.jpg

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Interested po st look. Pm for the details. Thanks

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinz907 View Post
    Interested po st look. Pm for the details. Thanks
    It's interesting to see if anyone will put this ST-style bumper on a sedan. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Regz_ph26 View Post
    You can get the manufacturing date through the VIN (vehicle identification number).
    Last edited by AG4; April 10th, 2014 at 09:10 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    yung ford ambiente hatchback 2012 model meron bang aux in port? yung sa akin kase meron lang usb port located sa top right sa loob ng glove box....kung sakali ba paano install ng aux in?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    based on a video I saw sa upper left daw yung aux in sa Ambiente

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    yah louise upper left pala instead of top right....eto yung pics pero walang aux in portimg_20140427_233736.jpg

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Garcia View Post
    yah louise upper left pala instead of top right....eto yung pics pero walang aux in portimg_20140427_233736.jpg

Di ba yang round na yan input na for 3.5mm jack? Di ba masaksak yan sa loob? Sa Fiesta kasi AFAIK gumagana yung port na yan kahit sa ambiente

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    Di ba yang round na yan input na for 3.5mm jack? Di ba masaksak yan sa loob? Sa Fiesta kasi AFAIK gumagana yung port na yan kahit sa ambiente

butas lang cya sir, walang input para sa 3.5mm jack..pwede kaya kabitan ng aux in yan?

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
Ford debuts all-new Focus; Comes with all the toys you'll ever want