New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Our parts don't come from Japan. Everything comes from Thailand.

No need to worry. This is similar to their closing down in Australia. Centralizing regional production and focusing on sales outlets instead to maximize growth.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ford will not close shop in the Philippines. They're growing leaps and bounds, and the PH market is thriving.

Their sales director just told me about the company's big dreams and aspirations for the PH, and they're definitely here to stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    A strong number#3 and with numbers still growing. I already think they're number#1 sa after-sales compared to shitty toyota and mitsu 5k intervals.

I wonder if FordPH will get "the ROCK" for promoting their service department

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    A strong number#3 and with numbers still growing. I already think they're number#1 sa after-sales compared to shitty toyota and mitsu 5k intervals.

I wonder if FordPH will get "the ROCK" for promoting their service department

Actually, aftersales is still FGP's waterloo. Perception of parts availability and expensive PMS costs still weigh down on Ford much more than their 10k PMS interval benefits them.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Actually, aftersales is still FGP's waterloo. Perception of parts availability and expensive PMS costs still weigh down on Ford much more than their 10k PMS interval benefits them.

I forgot to mention. FordPH has to sell "the service". Sa pinas lng ata mahina mag benta ng service eh. Other countries promote service really well. 2016 will be a furios year for car sales.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Yeah. Even for the Fords that were made here, parts availability was sometimes an issue.

That's why most of us Ford owners go to MazFord in Banawe.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Pwed po makahingi ng feedback about sa nabili nyo ford ranger wildtrak kasi lalabas na bukas yun bibilhin namin na ford ranger wildtrak 4x2 At..tnx po..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Tama! Matagal nang sarado ang planta dito. It doesn't mean pati yung sales wala na. We are getting our "supply" of ford vehicles from thailand and some maybe from the US. )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12