New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Surely you were warned before not to buy a Ford ... so stop spamming the threads with the same post ...
    The guy must be so disappointed with ford [emoji16] imagine the cost [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    there's this old joke,

Q: "why is that guy in heaven! he was a shyster... a con man... evil personified!!"

A: "he drove a ford..."

3. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there's this old joke,

Q: "why is that guy in heaven! he was a shyster... a con man... evil personified!!"

A: "he drove a ford..."
    May reliability issues pa rin ba hanggang ngayon ang Ford cars? Noticed that this is a very old thread but is on top of the forums. This is my very first post BTW lol so I don't know if mali lang browsing ko. I'm planning to buy a Ford Everest or Explorer.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Maupay View Post
    May reliability issues pa rin ba hanggang ngayon ang Ford cars? Noticed that this is a very old thread but is on top of the forums. This is my very first post BTW lol so I don't know if mali lang browsing ko. I'm planning to buy a Ford Everest or Explorer.
    it is on top of the forums, because it is the most recent input, sir.
    i shan't comment on the local fords here, as i have no personal experience with them.
    surf the threads, and get a feel of how others see the marquee's models.

and, "welcome"!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Neighbor's 2017 Ford Explorer had leaking differential after a few months ... repaired under warranty ...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Really a hit or miss with some models but it can easily be addressed with dedicated after sales support. Ford-PH should make the extra mile to improve their after sales support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    Ford replaced the TCM for free because the car was was shuddering and not able to reverse. After 1 month same thing happens. Then Ford is now charging 14500 for labor for pull down transmission. And when they opened the transmission they are charging 76500 for 2 shift forks and release bearings. They showed the transmission where the insides were full of rust. They said it is caused sa paglusong sa baha. To think that they were advertising the Ecosport having 550mm wading height. I answered if it's baha why then other components are not affected by floodwaters. Then they said that it might be to tilamsik of rainwater. To think that the Dry type DCT250 should be sealed for 10 years and Ford in other countries has extended the warranty for transmission for 7 years. Here its a robbery.
    meron magaling gumawa nyan yun 4dPro saka yun isa kalimutan ko, ah tama speedymon serach mo sa FB. There are many Ford specialty shops out there now charging fair rates thats why Im not afraid of Fords anymore. they can even handle yun mga expeds saka yun malaking van nila dati E250 ba yun

8. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Is Ford still being plagued by these Issues? any recent feedbacks from owners? particularly Ford Ranger.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Looks like hindi naman na. I see a lot of Ranger and Everest.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    also Ranger Raptor. Ang daming kumalat since launched here. Sumasabay sa sales ni Conquest.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Ford cars RELIABILITY  issues!!!