New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Ford mechanics here are not trained well enough to do a major change engine operation on a Mustang. They're not even competent enough to diagnose and repair turbo issues of the Ranger.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Ou, dapat talga sa well trained FORD mechanics kau nagpapatingin,

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Kumusta na kaya ito, TS?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Guys any update? Ok ba sa Ford Manila Bay service or hindi talaga?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Ford mechanics here are not trained well enough to do a major change engine operation on a Mustang. They're not even competent enough to diagnose and repair turbo issues of the Ranger.
    Huh? d nila alam?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Definitely agree on your comment *Walter, I had to fix my car outside because of this incompetent technicians they have, even with body repairs they have a problem, i had a really bad experience with Ford Balintawak.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Jakol View Post
    Huh? d nila alam?
    They don't know how to troubleshoot, why I know? I know someone from Ford Commonwealth and according to him they don't do repair engines they replace it per block, i doubt if they know how to overhaul.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Definitely agree on your comment *Walter, I had to fix my car outside because of this incompetent technicians they have, even with body repairs they have a problem, i had a really bad experience with Ford Balintawak.
    ford balintawak pala e, sinusuka talaga yan. i just don;r know if same sa ford quezon ave and commonwealth (same owners)

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    ford balintawak pala e, sinusuka talaga yan. i just don;r know if same sa ford quezon ave and commonwealth (same owners)
    They are all the same, yang tatlong yan notorious may mga backjob pa ako jan ayoko ng ibalik nadadagdagan lang problema ko tuwing dinadala ko sa Ford Balitawak yung head ng Service walang kwenta jan, halos kausapin ko ng ung president yata ung Kiko saka lang kumilos.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Almost all casa hindi ganun kagaling technician so its better to do research first witj problem so you can pin point to them during casa visit

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast