New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    i almost forgot to share my feedback... i have just been to ford alabang to have my tray checked(front passenger seat). aftersales is HORRIBLE.

the service advisor didnt mind if the customer waited for hours. i even heard an old lady in the dealership raising her voice to one of the service advisors that they should be a "one-stop shop" and that all personnel must be knowledgeable about what they are doing. anyway, the job to be done on my fiesta is to check or correct the tray and install mud guards.

i was waiting for about an hour (from the time i proceeded to the customers lounge since they "started" working on my unit) when i inquired to the sa the status of the diagnostic. the reply i got was just "antyay antay lang po tayo sir". that's it, so i didnt mind. he didnt give me any time estimates on when the job will be completed. i just hoped that it wont take long because i thought that the tray will just need "greasing". i got back inside and went to the accessories area. i looked for the guy that is in-charge of the mud guards installation and asked if he already installed my accessory. he said that he just finished it and my unit is with the other technician checking/fixing the tray. i returned to the customer's lounge and stayed at their "ford theater".

after 2 hours(lunch break), i got out and looked for the sa since i didnt receive any status update for the last hour. i noticed that the service area didnt have any mechanic since it was lunch break. when i found the sa, he mentioned that they did what they can and still the tray is hard to pull and hard to push back even after adding grease on the plastics. he said that they even compared it to the other units and same pressure must be applied to push and pull the tray. i was surprised with the sa's answer. i asked him that if that's the case then why hold me up so long for such information? i asked him why he didnt just tell me earlier? he said that he was swamped because of this and that reasons. i told him that i will just let the tray be if all solutions have been exhausted. he then advised me to go out first to have my lunch and be back at 1pm where they will resume operations. at such time also will be the release of my unit.

wtf man! i have been waiting inside for more than 2 hours, restricted access to the service bay, didnt receive any updates about the job being done, and this is the best answer that they will give me?!?!

the reason for status inquiries is because they wouldnt allow customers to stay at the service area where they do the dirty work. i wanted to watch the job to be done because it feeds me information on how they do it so i would know what to do the next time the same scenario happens. i have no qualms about the restrictions of access of the customers in the service area if that is the company's policy. what i am iritated about is the updates given to me by the service advisor since he has given me NONE! shouldnt be the sa's job to keep the customers informed on what is being done, what has been done and also how long should the job be completed (at least time estimate)?

when i got back at 1pm, i didnt go straight to the sa. i gave them 10 more minutes so they can prepare or relax a bit after filling their tummys. when i got to the sa, i asked him about the papers to be signed as well as the accounts to be settled. he advised me to wait AGAIN. after 3mins, he pulled his colleague with him to explain to me further the job done. i just took in everything and told the sa that i need to get out of there already. that is the only time that he started completing the documents to be settled.

a very disappointed customer of ford alabang here!

hope that you have better feedback than mine...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pista_ni_jon View Post
    i almost forgot to share my feedback... i have just been to ford alabang to have my tray checked(front passenger seat). aftersales is HORRIBLE.

the service advisor didnt mind if the customer waited for hours. i even heard an old lady in the dealership raising her voice to one of the service advisors that they should be a "one-stop shop" and that all personnel must be knowledgeable about what they are doing. anyway, the job to be done on my fiesta is to check or correct the tray and install mud guards.

i was waiting for about an hour (from the time i proceeded to the customers lounge since they "started" working on my unit) when i inquired to the sa the status of the diagnostic. the reply i got was just "antyay antay lang po tayo sir". that's it, so i didnt mind. he didnt give me any time estimates on when the job will be completed. i just hoped that it wont take long because i thought that the tray will just need "greasing". i got back inside and went to the accessories area. i looked for the guy that is in-charge of the mud guards installation and asked if he already installed my accessory. he said that he just finished it and my unit is with the other technician checking/fixing the tray. i returned to the customer's lounge and stayed at their "ford theater".

after 2 hours(lunch break), i got out and looked for the sa since i didnt receive any status update for the last hour. i noticed that the service area didnt have any mechanic since it was lunch break. when i found the sa, he mentioned that they did what they can and still the tray is hard to pull and hard to push back even after adding grease on the plastics. he said that they even compared it to the other units and same pressure must be applied to push and pull the tray. i was surprised with the sa's answer. i asked him that if that's the case then why hold me up so long for such information? i asked him why he didnt just tell me earlier? he said that he was swamped because of this and that reasons. i told him that i will just let the tray be if all solutions have been exhausted. he then advised me to go out first to have my lunch and be back at 1pm where they will resume operations. at such time also will be the release of my unit.

wtf man! i have been waiting inside for more than 2 hours, restricted access to the service bay, didnt receive any updates about the job being done, and this is the best answer that they will give me?!?!

the reason for status inquiries is because they wouldnt allow customers to stay at the service area where they do the dirty work. i wanted to watch the job to be done because it feeds me information on how they do it so i would know what to do the next time the same scenario happens. i have no qualms about the restrictions of access of the customers in the service area if that is the company's policy. what i am iritated about is the updates given to me by the service advisor since he has given me NONE! shouldnt be the sa's job to keep the customers informed on what is being done, what has been done and also how long should the job be completed (at least time estimate)?

when i got back at 1pm, i didnt go straight to the sa. i gave them 10 more minutes so they can prepare or relax a bit after filling their tummys. when i got to the sa, i asked him about the papers to be signed as well as the accounts to be settled. he advised me to wait AGAIN. after 3mins, he pulled his colleague with him to explain to me further the job done. i just took in everything and told the sa that i need to get out of there already. that is the only time that he started completing the documents to be settled.

a very disappointed customer of ford alabang here!

hope that you have better feedback than mine...
    Enter the service area, and demand. Works all the time...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    With the buzz around one of our bros regarding his Fiesta having "transmission overheat" warning and the service he got from his dealer, I think the topic deserves its own thread.

Now that we already purchased our darling Fiestas, Ford's support will be most important.

I had my 1K PMS and here are my results:

1. Platinum magic tint (given free) was producing rainbow colors through the windshield. They took the front tint out and since lack of time on my part agreed to put in black instead at a later date.
    2. They had the body all washed and shiny
    3. My request of a lower RPM (mine idles at around 825) was discouraged by the dealer saying it was already at its optimum rpm
    4. Asking if any splash guards - wala daw . Sa labas na lang ako maghahanap, lost sale na sa kanila.
    5. My 3 doors have a "hesitance" in closing unlike the front passenger door. Gusto nila medyo mas malakas ang push para lapat kaagad. My wife brought it in the casa so they could not talk technical things. Aligned naman sila at it is just a very minor thing pero dahil brand new syempre we want it as perfect as possible. I plan to kalikot it myself given the time.

Also, they took the Fiesta into the service area while the wife stayed in the waiting room, ala operating room sa hospital .

How about your experiences? Were you able to watch the mechanics and ask questions during the process in your PMS?

I doubt they would allow it dahil abala ka lang dun at lugi sila sa labor.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    sa ford comonwealt :

may lcd rin na malaki habang nag wait ka sa service pwede ka manuod cable,tapos libre juice at kape one to sawa ehehehhe pati mineral water

kaso sana eh bili bili disposable na inuman or yung tulad ng sa 7-11 na lagayan ng mga kape na pwede idispose agad

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have only one experience with Ford Quezon Ave (I think same people with Ford Balintawak and Commonwealth) and that is with the 1000km PMS...

It was smooth, took only an hour more or less so I couldn't ask for more... They also cleaned the car as a bonus... But its just a simple PMS, its on repairs where you can really judge SERVICE QUALITY... Thank God, I am lucky my Fiesta is reliable...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    saka pala guys active mga boss/madam ng ford fiesta sa ford fiesta fanfage nila

nabasa nila problem ko sa car na pinost ko sa fb page nila kahapon, kahapon dinala ko car sa dealer,they call me 3 times nun nasa casa ako

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    sir, thread already exists. please check. thanks!

* mods: please merge this thread with "ford after sales feedback" thanks!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    sir, thread already exists. please check. thanks!

* mods: please merge this thread with "ford after sales feedback" thanks!
    i searched "ford after sales feedback" and no results came up.

Please post link.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    i searched "ford after sales feedback" and no results came up.

Please post link.
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75778

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Thanks for directing me towards this thread.

I'm wondering what would happen if we took care of our own PMS and took a gamble on the warranty.

Have any of you guys done this? Did it cause you headaches down the line?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast