New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dude, dami ng threads regarding your question. use the search option sa bottom ng car talk forums

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    the new Mazda3 does have variable valve timing.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    I think Ford needs to have the variable valve timing for more power! Toyota gets 180 hp with only 1.8L!

I own a Ford Focus ZX3, the hatchback 2002 model. I like it.

I dont know if handling matters to you guys, but the car does handle pretty good. It has body-roll, but the tires stays put on the ground!

In terms of reliability, I have had some work done to my car. Not a biggie though... it was just a bad plug wire... the mechanic thought it was the ignition coil but he repaced it anyway! total loss of money!

In terms of quality ride... its fair. I never had complaints about the seats, road noise is moderate, and I never had any back pain from long driving! Firm-ish ride (what do you expect from a good handling car). Hey, its roomy too... good leg and head room!

Fuel consumption is also fair.. I would like it to be better but I dont live in the city so... just highway driving for me!

I live in the US so parts are plentiful here!

I would like to trade in my car for the 2005 models to get the more stock horsepower but... hell, I can get more with just a few mods!

Bottom line..... I'm happy with my car! :D :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just spotted a Ford focus hatch going to nagtahan awhile ago. XEH ang plate.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just spotted a Ford focus hatch going to nagtahan awhile ago. XEH ang plate.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nakita ko to sa motioncars.com....parang nagmukhang lynx ung ford focus concept ah(see attached)?!?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I also heard the same thing. FORD will indeed replace the Lynx with the Focus next year.

I hope they still keep the 2.0 M/T version though. Man, that model rocks! If I had money for a new car, that'll be the one I'd pick. Too bad they don't offer it in black anymore.

Manolet

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by manolet01
    I also heard the same thing. FORD will indeed replace the Lynx with the Focus next year.
    That means... kailangan nang ibenta ang ford LYnx ko.... siguradong bagsak ang resale value nito! Kaya next tym talaga di na ako bibili ng Ford! magiging problema kasi ay parts...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ako naman no more next tyme..heheheheheeeeeee. i just luv my lynx ghia.

OT: makapag-ipon pang retirement sa probeensya ba..mamingwit tilapya & tanim daminnng gulay; bigas naman meron jan sa tabitabi..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Focus will replace the Lynx (daw)