New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    anong mga ginagawa dito? tsaka how long kelangan nasa casa?

change oil na ba dito? free kasi ang 10k km pms ko eh (part of the deal i got).... including parts etc. so wala ako bayad even if mag-change oil?

yung touch-up ng paint caused by stones.... matagal ba yun? mga magkano kaya?

thnx

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by automatic View Post
    anong mga ginagawa dito? tsaka how long kelangan nasa casa?

change oil na ba dito? free kasi ang 10k km pms ko eh (part of the deal i got).... including parts etc. so wala ako bayad even if mag-change oil?

yung touch-up ng paint caused by stones.... matagal ba yun? mga magkano kaya?

thnx
    You can call up your dealership and ask what's included. Also keep the number of your service advisor and ask him to text you and inform you of issues and extra expenses that come up during the inspection.

I wouldn't bother with a touch-up at the dealership. It'll cost you. Best wait for the time when you really need to paint... after an accident, for example... where insurance will at least cover part of the cost. Wasting your insurance on small touch-ups will affect your participation rate if you need to use insurance again later in the year.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

focus 10k km preventive maintenance