New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    kinda noob but what's the programming for?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The fogs kasi is connected to the ECU is some ways pa rin so a programming is needed. This will also allows your dashboard to light the FRONT FOG LAMPS ON indicator to show that the front fogs is ON...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    thanks for the info sir.. finally cleared things up..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    anyone know any other ford dealers that are capable of doing the programming?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Good, Tsikot is back, well i posted this in fcp site on the day i got the fogs, but when i tried to post this here, nag break naman ang tsikot, anyway, as i promised ed of evk, heres my promo of his fog lights that he gaave me at a very good price and how we were able to have a casa program it, plug and play lang ang fogs, no cutting of wires, me abang na kaya 15 mins. lang instillation, that goes to the cars computer, then another 15 mins sa programming, ayun ok na, yung switch niya talaga sa dashboard ang gamit, and indicator lights up din, also pag pinatay mo headlights mo, patay din siya... talagang orig na orig ang dating.

With Lestats chrome door handles, and the chrome fog lights, complete na ang look ng fiesta ko sa harap at sides, ala na ako idadagdag diyan para sleek ang look hindi rapper, chrome trims na lang sa trunk at ok na ok na. hehehehe

programming the fogs into the software of the car, i cannot disclose kung saan as promised to ed kase yun yung advantage niya sa iba, me contact siya, so buy na lang from ed, believe me, pinakamura ang fiesta fogs doon, then he'll tell you where to take it, siya ang mag aapointment for you, every things was legit, me reciept at di void ang warranty.

the dashboard indicator ( yung green across the red na pang rear fogs ) and the main switch now works

YEBAH!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post
    YEBAH!

The POW on your plate says it for the handsome and conservative details befitting a sedan.

Hindi lang plus 1 yan. Exponent 1 na ! wahehehe....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Thats fantastic news for anybody wanting the fogs working as originals. OEM talaga. Nice work Sir Master Siopao.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    i have my 2 day old fiesta 1.4l trend hatch and it does not come with fogs and rear speaker and arm rest so before i got my fiesta i told jc (ford alabang super bait sales agent) that i want a fogs and rear speakers, so i pay only 4,500 for the fogs free installment and 6,500 for the stock speaker subs at the rear also free installment, on the speakers you can choose for a much cheaper price but it is not what the original stock speaker its same quality but its not the original, and i paid the armrest for 3,500 genuine leather and it also has a small compartment for your ipad shades etc....

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Sir, regarding the foglamps' programming, can they program it in a way that you can turn on the foglamps without turning on the headlights? So nakaparklight lang tapos foglamps lang ang bukas. Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Fiesta Trend Fogs?