New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hindi ba dilikado tong dust sa engine?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Di naman to be honest. OC lang talaga mga tao dito regarding the appearance of their engine... Everyone wants a clean engine bay!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rogie View Post
    hindi kaya... it caused this, dahil walang cover yung engine bay natin sa ilalim? as you will check open na open sya. yung ibang cars naman meron splash shield under engine bay.
    *pista_ni_jon, nakakaawa lang yung mag blower lahat ng dust mapupunta sa kanya.
    Pareho lahat driving conditions and my Honda wala ring engine cover top and bottom.

There must be something about the design. Those of you that have a second car can compare the amount of dust.

Unlike putting in lights and gadgets, you can readily see the results. In troubleshooting like this, one has to "field test" for some time to prove/debunk a theory.

I find it an exciting mix of frustration and challenge. Live with it or drill it

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    For one thing yes mas mabilis alikabukin yung engine bay ng Fiesta than my other cars (those cars have engine covers though)... But I am not too worried about it to be honest, kailangan mas masipag lang sa paglilinis then... Pero for the science of it bakit ganun kayo na bahala dyan... Aabangin ko mga sagot ninyo...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Di naman to be honest. OC lang talaga mga tao dito regarding the appearance of their engine... Everyone wants a clean engine bay!
    Tama! hehehe... Lalo na yung iba dyan gusto terno lahat na blue or lalo na yung red lahat. Hangga ngayon me sapin ba naman papel yung floor . wink-wink

Yung sa kin swerte na mapliguan once a week.

I'm just a "troubleshooter" by nature, kaya kamot ulo ako kung saan source nitong buhangin. Kapag wala naman solution, like the other shorcomings of the FoFi, I easily live with it.

There is no perfect car, and to me the Ford Fiesta overall is a great ride. Sa ibang brand baka instead of the engine bay, ang driver and kumain ng buhangin... cough,cough,*#*veo....

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Tama! hehehe... Lalo na yung iba dyan gusto terno lahat na blue or lalo na yung red lahat. Hangga ngayon me sapin ba naman papel yung floor . wink-wink

Yung sa kin swerte na mapliguan once a week.

I'm just a "troubleshooter" by nature, kaya kamot ulo ako kung saan source nitong buhangin. Kapag wala naman solution, like the other shorcomings of the FoFi, I easily live with it.

There is no perfect car, and to me the Ford Fiesta overall is a great ride. Sa ibang brand baka instead of the engine bay, ang driver and kumain ng buhangin... cough,cough,*#*veo....
    aw tinamaan ako ..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gatmaitan20 View Post
    aw tinamaan ako ..
    At ako naman yung blue heheheh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345