New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Yes, the whole door will be replaced. This is the reason for the 2 weeks wait.

Thanks for the tip. I myself did not perform a visual check if the structure was deformed.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    After exactly 1 week, nakuha na namin our LiMo.

Kulang pa sa sticker yung brand new door, kaya ibabalik pa pag meron na stock. If you look closely sticker lang yung black portion ng mga doors.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nice! From the side on picture, the shut line looks good.

How's the quality of the paint? You will probably have to go in to have it refinished after a month if the "masilya" settles... but otherwise, it looks pretty good!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Nice! From the side on picture, the shut line looks good.

How's the quality of the paint? You will probably have to go in to have it refinished after a month if the "masilya" settles... but otherwise, it looks pretty good!
    The paint is indistinguishable from the original. The patchwork on the hole is slightly obvious. The door is brand new.

Since I'm not too particular on the looks, I'm satisfied on how things turned out.

As to the settling, even if does, I won't leave it at the casa for another week. I will just include such small things in a "hilamos" way in the future outside the casa.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    The repair looks good! I suggest you wait 2 weeks to one month before getting the paint polished and waxed. That will give the paint time to cure itself and give out a lasting shine...

Also, the missing stickers can be DIY'ed with Carbon Fiber sticker instead.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    No danger of me polishing early hehehe...

CF immediately came to my mind but I'll give the casa a bit more time to come up with the stickers. This will also let the paint on the door frame harden more.

OT: Can you point to the thread of your HID plans?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Fiesta Accident