New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Pare, anung model nung Pajero mo and what year? How much mo nakuha nga pala kasi I am planning to buy one. Ok kasi sa porma. 8) (Yung nasa avatar)

Salamat.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK the super duty diesels are available as engine options on some models. you just might be able to order an expedition with the diesel if you can get in touch with a ford dealership from the states.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eh ang ford E150, diesel bah? :?:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    E150 I believe is gas....its too quiet to be running on diesel.....

Boy2, the fact na mura na ang F150 nowadays why don't you do an engine swap na lang (perhaps a safari patrol diesel engine - 4.2L yata na V6)....unless purist kayo...you'll have to look for a ford diesel engines.

my 2 cents.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Dati, may Ford E-150 na diesel. Suburban may diesel option din. :|

6. > is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    Walang Expedition na diesel yata pero may Ford Excursion na diesel. I dunno kung kasya yung engine nyon sa Expedition.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kung gusto niyo ng ford diesel baka magdalawang isip din kayo..

5.7L V8.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nevineral
    Pare, anung model nung Pajero mo and what year? How much mo nakuha nga pala kasi I am planning to buy one. Ok kasi sa porma. 8) (Yung nasa avatar)

Salamat.

kay otomatic po yun... anak lang po ako... ayus ba kuha? silhouette shot po ni Sir Ungas yun....

btw, '89 Pajero po yun, original LHD, Gas engine... around 330k po yata bili...

eto po... mas magandang kuha ni Sir Ungas sa Pajero.

or you can check it out at my Pbase. www.pbase.com/boy2

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ford didn't design the explorer, sport trac, and expedition and their derivatives to carry a diesel engine, kasi hindi naman sikat ang diesel sa US, and the US is the main market for these things. europeans and asians aren't too interested in these SUVs relative to the US market, and the japanese SUVs are more popular in those regions i believe

besides, i think all of Ford's diesels are big blocks (>6 liters displacement) kasi designed for heavy duty talaga, hindi yung mainstream na diesel engine.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree with mbt. most diesel engines in the US were made for heavy duty. massive low-end torque is required for the applications in which diesel engines were designed for trucks. other than that, the consumers only get petrol engines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Expedition Diesel?