New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    MT or AT? How was the torque? Given it's similar to the 3.5 in the Explorer, I wonder if it has the same lack of low-end...
    v6 at, the torque wasn't impressive but for our roads in the philippines it is enough. you have to rev it high (atleast 4k) to feel the power kick in. handling wasn't great but wasn't bad also. if you're looking for performance the v6 will disappoint you, well to me atleast since i've driven lots of fast cars. but if you're coming from a regular car and haven't really driven a real sports car above 250hp then you'll think this car is very fast. power wise the v6 will be a direct competitor of the wrx, handling can't really say since the AT tranny of the v6 sucked and took forever to change gears.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    MT or AT? How was the torque? Given it's similar to the 3.5 in the Explorer, I wonder if it has the same lack of low-end...
    Doesn't the 3.7 liter V6 of the Mustang offer a bit more torque than the 3.5 liter V6 of the Explorer? ...and the Mustang V6 is also over 1000lbs lighter (I think that should help).
    Last edited by AG4; July 25th, 2012 at 01:29 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It should, but it all comes down to tuning. The 3.7 liter six in the Genesis suffers from the same problem. It's quick under 4k, but nothing special. It only comes alive above 4k.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    *niky
    What do you meant by Pony projector Park-Assist lights (which have to be seen to be believed) in your article. Like how does it work?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    They project courtesy lights on the ground in the shape of a horse when you open the door. To make sure you don't step in any horse poop hidden in the darkness.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    They project courtesy lights on the ground in the shape of a horse when you open the door. To make sure you don't step in any horse poop hidden in the darkness.
    I wanted to see that, but when I tested the Mustang GT Premium at Bonifacio Global City last month, it was noon time.

*skylineGTR

"The pony projection light on the 2013 Ford Mustang beams the Mustang emblem brightly out from under the side mirrors. It's a site to see at night in a parking lot."

2013 Ford Mustang puddle light | www.daytondailynews.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123