New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    1st repair? Let them repair or replace it. Ganun talaga kaya may warranty. Tell them to loan you a car during the repair period. Haven't heard a lot of issues sa transmission ng current Everest.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by marky2115 View Post
    1st repair? Let them repair or replace it. Ganun talaga kaya may warranty. Tell them to loan you a car during the repair period. Haven't heard a lot of issues sa transmission ng current Everest.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    they said it is still under investigation kaya nde kami makarequest ng service vehicle (its been almost 3 weeks since it was brought back to them).. also our first change oil was not done sa casa so they said it voids the warranty.. nde ba magkaiba naman ang engine sa transmission? they claim that my case is isolated.

this was the second repair .. after one week it lost power again but this time we were able to video the incident. they declared that the vehicle was not safe to use :-(

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Any update on your tranny Bro?

Question Lang guys ang Everest ba share same 6R80 transmission for 3rd Gen and 4th Gen? Medyo worried lang ako kase 3 na saming lugar ang nasiraan ng Transmission na 3rd Gen. And to think mga garage queen pa mga yun..Saklap pa nun kapitbahay ko natining pa sa remote area pa nasiraan...They had it towed from there pa...hassle...wala daw warning signs na me issue na ang tranny it just won't engaged.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    nakausap ko officemate ko naka fiesta 2013, may kasulatan daw sila na extended 10 years ang warranty ng tranny lang. nahiya lang ako tanong kung ano nakasulat kasi di ko naman masyado close yun.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    nakausap ko officemate ko naka fiesta 2013, may kasulatan daw sila na extended 10 years ang warranty ng tranny lang. nahiya lang ako tanong kung ano nakasulat kasi di ko naman masyado close yun.
    All owners were sent a formal letter of warranty extension for the DCT for 10 years or 250k kilometers. I claimed warranty for TCM replacement for my Fiesta Ecoboost. Oks naman kalabasan nung TCM replacement but I observed the tranny didn’t shift as quick as before.

I would have kept the Fiesta as it’s one of the best driving cars I had but we had to sell it to make room for a newer car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    All owners were sent a formal letter of warranty extension for the DCT for 10 years or 250k kilometers. I claimed warranty for TCM replacement for my Fiesta Ecoboost. Oks naman kalabasan nung TCM replacement but I observed the tranny didn’t shift as quick as before.

I would have kept the Fiesta as it’s one of the best driving cars I had but we had to sell it to make room for a newer car.

oh thanks sa info bro. i thought dahil nag complain sya.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

thats news i havent heard. good stuff!

they had to dumb it(dct) down to make it last..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For those who have not received a letter, they can go to a Ford dealer and check if their car’s VIN number is included in the extended warranty coverage.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    For those who have not received a letter, they can go to a Ford dealer and check if their car’s VIN number is included in the extended warranty coverage.

Dapat ba religiously ang maintenance? Para ma-honor yan?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Dapat ba religiously ang maintenance? Para ma-honor yan?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    The dry-type DCT was originally designed to be service free and just needs to be checked at 150k miles. Unlike the older wet-clutch DCT used on the Focus TDCi which needs DCT fluid change at specific intervals.

FordPH has a list of all vehicles covered under this DCT extended warranty. TCM replacement is free of charge.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Class action filed against Ford's Powershift Transmission