New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    the new ford everest....

http://www.ford.co.th/servlet/Conten...Page&c=DFYPage

talked to a sales agent by 2nd week of january ang launching.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    is this new everest imported from thailand? price pls?

cant wait to see it and drive-test it as well... hmmmmnnn

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Don't forget to remove the spoiler

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Ang Inova is AUV at hindi po ninyo pwedeng i-compare sa Eve kc hindi SUV yong INOVA while EVE is SUV. Kung ako ang tatanungin po ninyo yong bnew na Eve 2009-2010, salodo ako dyan in terms of porma, power, performance, safety, durability at features grabe, may lagayan ng laptop, ipod at remote cellphone, may SATNAV at naka ICE pa, wla akong makita sa Fort nyan at Monty. Eve ang maganda sa mid-size na SUV. Like I said kelangan pag nag evaluate apple to apple. di nyo pwedeng ihilira ang inova sa SUV. Pwede siya i-compare sa mga AUV like, Adventure, Crosswind hindi naman pwede revo kc pinalitan yan ng INOVA. Kaya nga pinalitan nya yong REVO at dyan sya nakahilira hindi sa SUV.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    My girlfriend's family Ford Everest2005

BAD:too noisy...especially morning or rainy season(cold season), there are squiking sounds and the engine...too much vibration (maybe because its diesel)but after 5 mins no more vibration and squiking sounds.

GOOD: astig pang ilalim matibay, smooth ang takbo...macho dating

...they seldomly used their everest(weekend car),

wahahaha 2006 pa pala yung post na ito!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    di na cguro ngayon new 2009 model, na correct na yata nila yan.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    [quote=rai711;1294255]My girlfriend's family Ford Everest2005

BAD:too noisy...especially morning or rainy season(cold season), there are squiking sounds and the engine...too much vibration (maybe because its diesel)but after 5 mins no more vibration and squiking sounds.

Yong bagong 2009 Everest yata ngayon na correct na yong problem na yan. Malaman natin yan sa mga customers na bumili ngayon.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi,

Just want to share my experienced re Everest, 3 weeks ago I used to drive a 2004 Everest with automatic transmission and 2.5 diesel engine of my cousin going to Magalang, Pampanga. He drove this Everest from San Pablo, City and pick-up us here in Makati then head to Pampanga with a moderate traffic in Edsa going to NLEX.My cousin really drive fast on expressway and that is his style ( driving 140km/h).
    I drove coming back here in Manila with a speed of maintaining 100km/h due to speed limit, I stopped on the last gasoline station in NLEX close to exit tollgate for a cup of coffee and relax. For a gesture to my cousin in using his Everest, I offer to fill-up Diesel and budgeted 1k. To my surprised, I only fill-up worth 780pesos because it is full-tank already.
    For you guys, is this fuel consumption really reasonable or expensive? Everest engine sound comparison to 2008 3.0 Fortuner which my other cousin have, Everest is more quiet due to the timing belt they used while Fortuner used timing-chain ( I am not sure with this statement..). Legroom comparison and airconditioning system, for me panalo pa rin ang Everest if you will all notice.
    The good thing, after this story which I told to my uncle, he asked me to go with him in Ford the fort and he bought 2009 Everest 4X2 Manual transmission (as his driver wants....) color Blue, CRDI, with independent & improve suspension ( according to salesperson...)

Hope this will help to others...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by igorbaby View Post
    Hi,

Just want to share my experienced re Everest, 3 weeks ago I used to drive a 2004 Everest with automatic transmission and 2.5 diesel engine of my cousin going to Magalang, Pampanga. He drove this Everest from San Pablo, City and pick-up us here in Makati then head to Pampanga with a moderate traffic in Edsa going to NLEX.My cousin really drive fast on expressway and that is his style ( driving 140km/h).
    I drove coming back here in Manila with a speed of maintaining 100km/h due to speed limit, I stopped on the last gasoline station in NLEX close to exit tollgate for a cup of coffee and relax. For a gesture to my cousin in using his Everest, I offer to fill-up Diesel and budgeted 1k. To my surprised, I only fill-up worth 780pesos because it is full-tank already.
    For you guys, is this fuel consumption really reasonable or expensive? Everest engine sound comparison to 2008 3.0 Fortuner which my other cousin have, Everest is more quiet due to the timing belt they used while Fortuner used timing-chain ( I am not sure with this statement..). Legroom comparison and airconditioning system, for me panalo pa rin ang Everest if you will all notice.
    The good thing, after this story which I told to my uncle, he asked me to go with him in Ford the fort and he bought 2009 Everest 4X2 Manual transmission (as his driver wants....) color Blue, CRDI, with independent & improve suspension ( according to salesperson...)

Hope this will help to others...

Front suspension is independent, the rear is still solid axle.

nice choice, though. hehe

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    on wednesday we are getting our Ford Everest 2.5 AT Limited Edition with ICE and leather seats...desert bronze hehehehe..we are very excited..
    Last edited by actor21; October 11th, 2009 at 10:48 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Buying Ford Everest