New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I still believe that Ford Global City is the best dealer. I was unlucky to have been assigned a not-so-caring SA. If you value customer service more than actual technical knowledge, go to FGC and look for Generose Villafranca. She's taken care of all my needs. She may not know everything about the car itself, but that's why I have Tsikot.com. Very good customer service from Generose.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    I still believe that Ford Global City is the best dealer. I was unlucky to have been assigned a not-so-caring SA. If you value customer service more than actual technical knowledge, go to FGC and look for Generose Villafranca. She's taken care of all my needs. She may not know everything about the car itself, but that's why I have Tsikot.com. Very good customer service from Generose.

Sir,
    Pa pm naman no or email address ng SA nyo TIA!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Guy View Post
    Up ko lang....
    May pila din po ba sa Everest? San dealer kaya ok bumisita? TIA!
    Walang pila ang Everest... I think they really give good deals with the Everest... Pwede nga 50% DP tapos 1 year to pay with NO INTEREST... Pero Santa Fe parin kinuha namin!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Walang pila ang Everest... I think they really give good deals with the Everest... Pwede nga 50% DP tapos 1 year to pay with NO INTEREST... Pero Santa Fe parin kinuha namin!
    Kulang budget pang Sta. Fe
    Saka iba dating ng Eve...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Kulang budget pang Sta. Fe
    Saka iba dating ng Eve...
    try calling christian 09325279547 say got his number from benjie of lucena. Ford global yan.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bencel View Post
    try calling christian 09325279547 say got his number from benjie of lucena. Ford global yan.
    Thanks bencel!

Sir,
    Pa pm naman no or email address ng SA nyo TIA!
    PM sent sir. Good luck with your Eve purchase.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    PM sent sir. Good luck with your Eve purchase.
    Thanks for the info paolo!
    Looking forward for her reply

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    halos pareho lang presyo ng pyesa sir kung sa CASA ka bibili mapa FORD, Honda, Toyota, etc.

Karapatan mo naman bumili ng Orig sa labas mas mura pa tapos sa casa mo na lang ipakabit. Labor lang naman babayaran mo dyan.
    Are you sure the casa will accept the parts you supply and install them? I tried doing that to my mazda using original parts sourced from elsewhere and the casa said that ford phils does not allow them to do so. If they do, the parts have to be the same as their originals and they will charge you twice the cost of labor as compared to if you buy the parts from them. The parts from banawe are originals sourced from other countries so different packaging. This not allowed daw??? what the f**k!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its called "MAKING MONEY" that's why its not allowed... If you are ready to f**K the warranty then have it also done outside...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Buying a Ford, BEST DEALER?