New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblade77 View Post
    I just want to revive this not so old thread since I'm also considering in buying a Fiesta by next year (hopefully...).

some questions:
    1.I am moving out to Imus next year, any feedback dun sa branch nila dun (I think its along aguinaldo h-way)? Ok ba service dun kung dun ako mag PM?
    2. Ganoon ba kamahal parts ng Ford? compared to Honda? of course, Toyota is the cheapest (at least what i heard).
    I know the Fiesta package is a steal, pero I'm considering the long term practicality ng car-brand.

To current Ford Owners, please share your personal opinions vs other brands, in terms of service, price of parts etc..

TIA!
    halos pareho lang presyo ng pyesa sir kung sa CASA ka bibili mapa FORD, Honda, Toyota, etc.

Karapatan mo naman bumili ng Orig sa labas mas mura pa tapos sa casa mo na lang ipakabit. Labor lang naman babayaran mo dyan.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Siguro nakasimangot SA mo nung malaman cash buyer ka .
    Not really, ang alam ko medyo tinamaan sya is when I decided to get insurance outside...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I have that levreage kasi cash buyer ako so I can choose to get my insurance outside unlike finance buyers are forced to get insurance with the bank who loaned them...
    Not really, as long as accredited ng bank yung car insurer(usually marami naman accredited), you can choose the insurer with the lowest offer. Definitely lower than the one offered by the bank(insurer with tie-up with the bank).

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ayun accredited... Eh kung hindi, pwede ba? Ako cash buyer accreditation ko lang kailangan sya na insurer ko!

Iba pa rin ang cash buyer! The car you can call YOURS and wala ng kasosyo...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    da naman lahat ng tao kaya magbayad ng cash

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Poblema na nila yun, ang sinasabi ko lang mas ok talaga cash...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I think it's safe to say Tidus and I made the wrong choice in dealerships.

Definitely Global City talaga dapat. Kahit na una ka sa pila sa Matterhorn Motors, the ones in Global City get served earlier. Total failure!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yep wrong dealer in that sense pero nandyan na eh too late to back out... Ako naman I have been very patient kasi I have as I said other things to occupy me. I will just let the excitement come back again when I get the car eventually...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Kung toy lang sana sya eh. Kaso madami ding nangangailangan ng car talaga. I had to take a 6 hour bus ride last weekend because of this incompetence. And all the while, taxi, tricycles, buses for every day commute!

Longer wait = more stress and money spent! Kung sana lang icocompensate ito...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Up ko lang....
    May pila din po ba sa Everest? San dealer kaya ok bumisita? TIA!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Buying a Ford, BEST DEALER?