New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Although it sounds so biased that calling all Ford owners only but anyway...I'm Yina from Sigma Dos, a marketing research firm based in Spain. We just opened the Philippine offices a year ago and right now we are running a study on what factors influence the local market in choosing what / which new vehicle to buy.

My team and I need to interview people who've purchased a vehicle in the past 18 months (that's February 2003 onwards). The methodology we're using for this study is the face-to-face interview. It's a short interview that takes 15-20 minutes to complete. Our list of Ford vehicles hasn't been completed yet and so far I've interviewed kiper, his brother and bogeyman as well (as they were kind enough to be interviewed - THANKS THANKS!).

I will really appreciate your help :-). Please feel free to check our credentials out at the web address below.

Thank you!

Yina
    www.ms-sigmados.com

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Uy, I got a call from your office also!

Ikaw ba yung nag-pho-phone interview din? :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yes, that would most likely be me or ria!! have you been interviewed? painterview naman o!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako tapos na! akala ko ittreat ako sa mocha blends e... hehehe
    kala ko ba FORD vehicles? e bat nasama ung toyota?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Kumpleto na sila sa ibang brands, FORD na lang ang kulang.. What Car Manufacturer do you work for by the way?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'm done! Pero para sa Lynx RS!

Sorry, baka nahirapan kayo, had to do it in ingles, kasi mintis mintis ang ispokening tagalog ko!

Kung alam ko lang may choices ang mga questions, dapat tagalog nalang. :P

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    niky - really? sino'ng naginterview seyo?

ATTN: AUV/SUV Ford owners