1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ganda ah

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Next Jaguar X-Type as well? hehe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    this could be the next focus satin because the current focus borrowed a lot of aesthetics from the previous mondeo.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    parang focus nga itsura nya sa harap. i'm sure ganda ng ride nito. i had the chance to drive a mondeo 2 years ago. ganda nga talaga ng ride nya at lakas hatak ng engine.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    mejo daming bmw-inspired flared surfaces.... parang di malinis ang design daming arches at flares the design looks busy but not elegant nor sporty....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    gandaaaaaa!

i dig the rims too. hehehe. now if it had an AWD turbo variant, panalo!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The character line on the side looks like it's from an Acura TL, profile also has resemblance to the Acura.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by normanenoza View Post
    this could be the next focus satin because the current focus borrowed a lot of aesthetics from the previous mondeo.
    The Focus is a completely different platform from the Mondeo, the current Focus is an evolution of the 1st gen Focus not sold in the Philippines.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rab View Post
    dapat kasi i-import na lang ng Ford North America ang mga kotse ng Ford Europe e.
    They did bring the 1st gen Mondeo and called it Contour but it didn't sell very well even with an SVT version. That's why Ford elected to discontinue the platform and instead use the Mazda6 derived Ford Fusion. Heck, even the X-Type for the Jag doesn't sell in the US and that's derived from the 2nd gen Mondeo platform.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
All New Ford Mondeo