New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 183 of 186 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1858
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    So, avoid autohub dealerships in general?

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    So, avoid autohub dealerships in general?
    Up to you, but just to note....

They also operate Ford BGC and medyo talamak parts theft dun. Not sure if sa supplies warehouse lang nagnanakaw personnel dun or kung kahit sa customer vehicles.

But re Autohub, we, as a family, choose to avoid na lang. Iwas sa most likely sakit ng ulo during after sales.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Thank you for the info sir.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    check out the new (for ph) kia stonic. 675k intro price for the m/t version

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Maraming salamat sa mga payo. Dumadami choices para sa high riding city runabout na AT.

XL7
    Ecosport
    Coolray
    Stonic
    ZS

Iwas muna CVT, though mataas na %% ng reliability.
    Dahil kung na jackpot sa statistic na mababa failure rate, wala pa din serviceable part. Maganda kung talagang mababa failure rate, mag offer ng lifetime CVT replacement warranty. Barya lang sa ASEAN distributor mag stock ng 3 units ng CVT units (300k ~ 600k each).

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Maraming salamat sa mga payo. Dumadami choices para sa high riding city runabout na AT.

XL7
    Ecosport
    Coolray
    Stonic
    ZS

Iwas muna CVT, though mataas na %% ng reliability.
    Dahil kung na jackpot sa statistic na mababa failure rate, wala pa din serviceable part. Maganda kung talagang mababa failure rate, mag offer ng lifetime CVT replacement warranty. Barya lang sa ASEAN distributor mag stock ng 3 units ng CVT units (300k ~ 600k each).
    Don’t buy a Honda or Toyota if you’re afraid of CVT. Most of their popular affordable models have CVT trannies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    I like ecosport pero kelangan ko ng cargo space,so i bought Edge 2 weeks ago dito sa US.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by crazp View Post
    I like ecosport pero kelangan ko ng cargo space,so i bought Edge 2 weeks ago dito sa US.
    The Edge is a much bigger car, even bigger than the Territory or Escape. It is a 5-seater midsize crossover like the Honda Passport and Subaru Outback.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    guys, any update on the transmission issues of the ecosport? my tita's unit conked.. showing transmission malfunction error!

barely used unit.. less than 30k kms on the odo.. city driven only!

when i used it sometime last year, i already noticed the transmission seems rough in shifting.. i just assumed it was because of the DCT..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    guys, any update on the transmission issues of the ecosport? my tita's unit conked.. showing transmission malfunction error!

barely used unit.. less than 30k kms on the odo.. city driven only!

when i used it sometime last year, i already noticed the transmission seems rough in shifting.. i just assumed it was because of the DCT..
    Ford issued a TCM update for all cars with the dry clutch DCT. It is free of charge. You just need to bring the car to a nearby casa.

Sure ba na yung Ecosport ng tita mo is the previous model with the DCT. The newer model came with a 6-speed AT.

The All New Ford Eco-Sport