New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Unfortunately I cant go to pick up my new lenses tomorrow. I will try to check how far their customer service is. I will talk to the warranty guy and see if he can install it it my office. I normally getaway from it since my office is just in Buendia cor Makati Ave.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Just got my new tail lights today and I cant help but feel the heat as soon as I get home. Dunno if its just because it is really cold now or the heat is finally dissipating with the new design. Hope it works now.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    May ideal kayo kung saan at meron mabibilihan ng tail light? Driver side yung basag e. Hindi sa casa kasi taga dun hehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Try mo sa Evangelista surplus or auto supply that cater Ford parts, also in Banawe.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    i called frdmaz and they quoted me php6.5k for the fan module.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Madali lang ba palitan ang security alarm ng Ford escape outside casa?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Good day mga sir and ma'am,

I hope we can revive this thread once again. My wife and I are considering purchasing a second hand 2011 - 2012 Ford Escape 2.3 (price range - 300-400k) and would like to ask for your inputs regarding the following.

1. Will long-term maintenance be an issue in terms of cost, labor and parts availability? Hindi po ba sya hassle or expensive to maintain? San kayo nagpapa change oil?

2. Fuel consumption as a daily driver and for out of town trips? Kamusta naman ang hatak nya for steep roads and inclines? Hindi naman po ba hirap especially when there's traffic?

3. Flood forging capabilities? Nalusong nyo na po ba ang Escape nyo sa baha? gano po kalalim and kinaya naman po ba matawaid yung baha w/out any problems after?

4. Related to Q2 - Ideal lang po ba nasa mga known casa (other than FORD like Servitek, Rapide, Motech etc.) lang sya dapat dalhin or any trusted mechanic w/ Ford know-how should do?

5. What specific things or issues should we look out for when inspecting a unit? Also should we request for a test drive?

6. Lastly, could you recommend a buy and sell casa in the vicinity of Makati or anywhere South in general?

Thank you very much in advance for your time and input. We truly appreciate your help.

Bon A.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    1. youll have to inquire with mazford a shop that sells ford/fomoco parts

2. it drinks fuel.. its a big 4cylinder engine after all. it wont have problems up a hill. unless you have some problems with the engine.

3. you dont want to submerger the carpets naman. these older cars will let water inside. you can measure the bottom carpets height relative to your legs.

4. Mon ford is one example of ford specific shops. and theyre expanding I think. for gas engines. madali lng maintenance.

5. test drive for unusual engine vibrations. test the brakes and feel the transmission jerkiness. these are rather advanced though. I doubt you can assess a car on your own. have someone assess na lng.

6. why buy and sell? medyo malaki ang markup nila.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Ford Car Problems?
    try our services
    Facebook
    we also cater via home service
    service offered
    engine over haul
    transmission over haul
    PCM/TCM programming
    under chasis repair
    preventive maintenance