New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dexterandrada View Post
    Question Tidus, how do you get stocks of Ford if your from Manila?

Thanks
    You don't get it from Manila... You open up a brokerage account that can transact in the NYSE. In my case my US broker is TD Ameritrade (www.tdameritrade.com) so I just place my orders online... You wire the money over there, like wise withdrawal is the same wire going here...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttowpua5D5o"]YouTube - President Barak Obama acknowledging his Ford Escape with Alan Mulally at his side[/ame]

Wow naka score si Alan Mulally! Tawa ako sa reaction ng mga other CEO's of the other car companies... Yan ang Presidential Seal of Approval, literally!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    hahaha! jackpot! tama yung anchor: "it feels good to be alan mullaly right now..." hehehe. ikaw ba naman, i-endorse ng presidente ng estados unidos ang kumpanya mo, malamang lulutang ka talaga sa alapaap nun!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ford earnings this Friday (US time) so that's Friday night over here... Many analyst expect them to post the best profit for the 107 year old company ever...

And these past few days the buying of Ford stock (NYSE: F) has intensified in anticipation of Friday's earnings...

GO FoMoCo!!!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Unfortunately the earnings did not meet analyst expectations... But in paper they still made those record profits kaso they used those massive profits to pay down their debt further that have been accumulated way before the Mulally administration... That alone will save them $1B in interest payments alone for the year... Short term pain, for long term gain. Stock went down to $16.27... I am seriously thinking of buying more, I feel this drop in stock price is an opportunity to get in cheaper...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The lighter side of Alan Mulally

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chtEDm4mZUs"]YouTube - Ford ceo Alan Mulally and Auto worker Jeff Holt suprise wake up![/ame]

Sarap magtrabaho sa Ford if ganyan ang CEO, di kayulad ng mga Japanese and Korean CEO's parang mga robot...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    I think you should go to the US, find Allan Mullaly, marry him, then have a threesome with him and your Fiesta.

Weirdo

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eps00 View Post
    I think you should go to the US, find Allan Mullaly, marry him, then have a threesome with him and your Fiesta.

Weirdo
    HAHAHAHA, don't forget the *** Video

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    HAHAHAHA, don't forget the *** Video

That's one scandal i wouldn't watch

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    HAR HAR HAR created a dummy account just to bash... May isa pang naki-epal, asawa siguro nya!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Alan Mullaly: Businessperson of the Year