New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Hi Bros,

I bought Ford Fiesta SP+ 2012 last November 2012, and I feel like trading it to Ford Focus Hatchback 2.0L Sport+ 6PS.

It's still under bank finance, and got an agent looking for a possible buyer that continue the financing so that I can shift to Focus.

Is it a good move?

Thank you

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny_biceps View Post
    Is it a good move?
    Thank you
    no. lot of risk involved. i suggest you check with your bank (financing institution) if they would even allow someone else to assume your mortgage. most of them wouldn't.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mahirap yan... Just pay off the balance if you want to sell it.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny_biceps View Post
    Hi Bros,

I bought Ford Fiesta SP+ 2012 last November 2012, and I feel like trading it to Ford Focus Hatchback 2.0L Sport+ 6PS.

It's still under bank finance, and got an agent looking for a possible buyer that continue the financing so that I can shift to Focus.

Is it a good move?

Thank you
    Perfectly doable nowadays. but you might loose a huge sum of money because the next buyer will 1. Assume the payment monthly, and he/she might not want to pay off whatever amount you pay as dp and your paid amortization.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Hi Brainmafia,

You're correct, this was the exact deal that was offered to me.

Thanks all for you response.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Babaratin ka sa trade-in.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can be done but as mentioned mapapamahal ka. Best to sell the car first and then but the new car.

Posted with TocinoTalk