New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hi. I would like to know if there are owners of PLUM BLUSH colored Focus out there? Please post pictures. I am ready to get a 1.8L Ford Focus hatchback and would like to be sure of the exterior color I will choose. Please post pictures of your PLUM BLUSH when outdoors. Thanks.

Also, is it possible to insist on getting Med. Lt. Stone colored interior of your car? The brochure says that this model (1.8L Ford Focus A/T hatchback) has Med. Lt. Stone interior but the one in the showroom has dark grey interior? Can I insist on this?

Thanks in your replies in advance.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by denis_8th View Post
    Also, is it possible to insist on getting Med. Lt. Stone colored interior of your car? The brochure says that this model (1.8L Ford Focus A/T hatchback) has Med. Lt. Stone interior but the one in the showroom has dark grey interior? Can I insist on this?
    As far as I can remember, the old Focus 1.8 Trend hathcback had a Med. Lt. Stone interior (just like the 1.8 Trend sedan), while the new 2009 1.8 Trend hathcback gets a dark gray interior.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    You may want to visit the Fordclubph forum. There are a lot of Focus owners there who may be able to help you.

About 1.8L Ford Focus A/T 5dr PLUM BLUSH