New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    thanks mga bro sa mga tulong!!!

well this car sna hnd cya tampered when it comes to mileage. ksi nga galing pa sa kasa ito. this car was introduced in the showroom for their launching of ford sa motorshow. they showed those sum pictures. about the car was great kasi even ung interior maganda and amoy bago pa. the owner told me. hindi ko lang alam kung ilang HP ang car na ito. hinayang lang ako sa pera kung ganito kalaki ang offer nila. kung mga mid 500k lng ung price i can grab it quickly, kso mabigat ung price pa nila. masyadong malayo sa panahon na ang auto. syanga pla ung interior niya is unique with 2 tone set-up (dark gray w/ accent color light blue). mazda 3 2009 (not 2010 mod) ang balak ko sna. ginulo lng nitong utak ko ung focus na ito.

cge lng guys continue your comments bout this car.

MARAMING SALAMAT PO...
    MABUHAY PO KAYO!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boi_silip View Post
    thanks mga bro sa mga tulong!!!

well this car sna hnd cya tampered when it comes to mileage. ksi nga galing pa sa kasa ito. this car was introduced in the showroom for their launching of ford sa motorshow. they showed those sum pictures. about the car was great kasi even ung interior maganda and amoy bago pa. the owner told me. hindi ko lang alam kung ilang HP ang car na ito. hinayang lang ako sa pera kung ganito kalaki ang offer nila. kung mga mid 500k lng ung price i can grab it quickly, kso mabigat ung price pa nila. masyadong malayo sa panahon na ang auto. syanga pla ung interior niya is unique with 2 tone set-up (dark gray w/ accent color light blue). mazda 3 2009 (not 2010 mod) ang balak ko sna. ginulo lng nitong utak ko ung focus na ito.

cge lng guys continue your comments bout this car.
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: Do not post in SMS/TXT format.

The Rules:
    [/SIZE]

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/annou...php?f=111&a=19

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I believe this is the car:

Looks decent.

Even though it's a show car, a little skeptical about the 3,000km mileage accumulated in 4/5 years, especially since the owner I'm sure knows alot about cars inside & out.

But the mileage could well be legit. Judging from the pics it has no fogs.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ If that is the actual unit, well its going to be a not so bad buy for 698k. But, the increasing gas prices and the FC of that car will kill you.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well kung show car then its possible with that mileage...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If this is straight from Ford Group Philippines, it is most likely legitimate.

Their showcars hardly do any mileage. And some of their test units are also very low mileage for their age. We went to an auction looking to buy one a few months back. Lots of tempting deals.

But you should make sure of the condition, first... some of their show / test cars are parked outside for long periods of time and can have water spots or deformed tires due to this. Also, they tend to sell high, so you should try to haggle down.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    It's now sold according to the internet ad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12