Oct 2012
    This looks kinda nice. size looks bigger than the escape

22 Ford 'Baby Bronco' presentation images leak online - Autoblog

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    This looks kinda nice. size looks bigger than the escape

2�2� Ford 'Baby Bronco' presentation images leak online - Autoblog
    The baby Bronco (could be named Maverick?) is the rugged alternative to the Escape. According to rumors, the baby Bronco and Escape will both be based on the platform of the all-new Focus.

The upcoming Bronco's shadow can be seen behind the orange baby Bronco (side view photo).

This is the teaser pic of the 2020 Bronco. It uses a modified Ranger chassis.

This is the next gen (2020?) Escape.
    Last edited by AG4; November 17th, 2018 at 01:09 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    With all the positive reviews on the US Ford Ranger, the Bronco hyping continues. Everest? ��

22 Ford Bronco: Everything We Know [UPDATE]

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    With all the positive reviews on the US Ford Ranger, the Bronco hyping continues. Everest? ��
    Based on the official Bronco teaser, it will be boxy and have a an external spare tire like the gen 1 Bronco.

I'm guessing a lot of stuff learned from the Ranger Raptor will be applied here.

I read an article recently that says the Bronco will supposedly be LHD-only (at least with the current plans) so it will not be a true global model.
    Last edited by AG4; December 27th, 2018 at 02:48 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I think that covered bronco is the baby bronco which will be released before the next gen f150. the midsize bronco will be released later accdng to motor1.

This leads me to believe the recently released everest might be the bronco. new sheet metal and maybe a beefier suspension for that rock crawling oomph.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    sagwa ng Trstmule chopped 2 cars combined....

Am guessing BRONCO will all be Gas engine....nice sana kung meron Diesel

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I think that covered bronco is the baby bronco which will be released before the next gen f150. the midsize bronco will be released later accdng to motor1.

This leads me to believe the recently released everest might be the bronco. new sheet metal and maybe a beefier suspension for that rock crawling oomph.

The top photo is the test mule for the recently unveiled facelifted 2019 Everest which gets the new 2.0 liter diesels.

The bottom photos are really old Everest test mule spy photos. I hope this clears things up.

The orange SUV with a white roof is the baby Bronco (official name still hasn't been revealed), compared to the actual upcoming Bronco, the unibody baby Bronco is lower, has a shorter hood (FWD-based), its windshield is more slanted and it has no external spare tire. Behind it is a teaser silhouette/shadow of the actual 2020 Bronco, possibly the LWB 5-door version.

This teaser image (below) is from Ford's official media page. It's clearly labeled as a "Bronco"

It will not share any body panels with the Everest, this has been confirmed.

Ford Readies North America’s Freshest Lineup by 22 with Onslaught of Connected New Trucks, SUVs and Hybrids | Ford Media Center
    Last edited by AG4; December 27th, 2018 at 05:59 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    sagwa ng Trstmule chopped 2 cars combined....
    That's the test mule for the current gen Everest. Those photos are from 2014.
    Mystery Ford SUV Mule Spied at Grand Canyon -- New Explorer or Everest? Photo & Image Gallery
    Even non-North American Ford vehicles are tested in the USA by Ford.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Am guessing BRONCO will all be Gas engine....nice sana kung meron Diesel
    It's expected to get a gasoline engine and maybe an optional gasoline-electric hybrid powertrain.
    Last edited by AG4; December 27th, 2018 at 06:11 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    articulation

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    articulation
    I read about that before, the Tacoma has that extra inch or two of articulation because the frame twists (chassis section beyond the cab is an open C-channel type).
    The Ranger's chassis is fully-boxed.

I'd prefer the suspension doing the articulating. lol

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast