New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Napansin ko wala pa palang owners thread ang mga 2023 Everest owners dito.

Ito para sa mga may-ari at ibahagi ang mga karanasan -- maganda man o pangit man -- para sa tulong at kaalaman ng lahat

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ford Pass (ref: Access Denied) is now available in the Philippines

Last edited by 111prez; December 13th, 2022 at 10:12 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Tinanggal ko yung FordPass PH version at gamit ko yung US version mainly because may online manual.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Tinanggal ko yung FordPass PH version at gamit ko yung US version mainly because may online manual.
    Can you use the Ford Pass US version for the local Everest?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Can you use the Ford Pass US version for the local Everest?
    It's what I've been using for almost a month already. But not all US functions are available locally of course. But remote start, stop, GPS location, horn/lights, fuel level and scheduled start are all working fine 2023 Ford Everest Owners Thread

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    1st 10K PMS of the NG Everest is Php1,325.71.

Oil still at 69% as per the electronic monitor (Ford Pass and casa). No top up of oil and oil change will only be done when it is below 20%. Looks like next oil change will be after 1 year pa

Only work done was regular checkup, brake cleaning, battery test and update of the Body Control Module (BCM) Configuration.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    I'm curious to know what are the issues reported so far by other owners. I heard there had been reports of issues with the transmission, park brake system overheating, auto hold system fault. Some reviews I've seen over youtube reported some glitches with the digital dashboard and infotainment screen, e.g. screen is not responsive on certain occasions.

I had the unfortunate experience with quality issues with the Ford Fiesta. Among the PPV offerings here in PH, the new Ford Everest is the one I really like in terms of the body design and aesthetics. What's holding me back is the quality reputation of Ford.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    So far the only issue I encountered was the broken lock of one of the rear plate lamps.

Ford replaced it for free.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    I'm curious to know what are the issues reported so far by other owners. I heard there had been reports of issues with the transmission, park brake system overheating, auto hold system fault. Some reviews I've seen over youtube reported some glitches with the digital dashboard and infotainment screen, e.g. screen is not responsive on certain occasions.

I had the unfortunate experience with quality issues with the Ford Fiesta. Among the PPV offerings here in PH, the new Ford Everest is the one I really like in terms of the body design and aesthetics. What's holding me back is the quality reputation of Ford.
    Most if not all minor software glitches that will be resolved by software upgrades

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Most if not all minor software glitches that will be resolved by software upgrades
    So far I have not experienced any software glitches.

The worse was a screen freeze that happened one time but the dealer taught me how to restart the screen. That was about 4 months ago. After that, no problems anymore up to date.

But if there was a software issue, I would like to know about it and anticipate this.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast