New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Ford is now testing the next Ranger through some of the world’s toughest terrain | TopGear PH

Ford is now putting the all-new truck through its paces across some of the world’s toughest terrain. So far, it has covered 10,000km of desert driving, the equivalent of 1,250,000km of customer driving, and the equivalent of 625,000km of off-road durability testing at maximum load capacity.

IMO, although its a good "publicity stunt" for the media... Ford should test it Pinoy style...

EDSA, C5 and Espana... when the Ranger is 25 years old

2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    IMO, although its a good "publicity stunt" for the media... Ford should test it Pinoy style...

EDSA, C5 and Espana... when the Ranger is 25 years old
    Saan ang route usually kapag nagtest drive ka ng pickup from a casa? Ikot-ikot lang ng ilang meters tapos balik na? Was wondering sana pwede itest drive yung mga ganito (pick ups, SUVs) gaya ng pinapakita nila sa ads nila.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    No leaf springs... interesting move.
    I see leaf springs in the teaser video. Looks like standard models will continue with rear leaf springs.

2023_ranger_rear-suspension.jpg

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    I see leaf springs in the teaser video. Looks like standard models will continue with rear leaf springs.

Good eye..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post

The platform stablemate next gen VW Amarok would probably using rear coils similar to the Ranger Raptor.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    The platform stablemate next gen VW Amarok would probably using rear coils similar to the Ranger Raptor.
    I guess we'll find out in the coming months how "unique" the Amarok is since it was engineered by Ford & will be built by Ford alongside the Ranger.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Ford will print money with this model am sure of it.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    It's finally wider by 50mm.

1910mm? The Everest will be wider than the land cruiser Prado.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    It's finally wider by 50mm.

1910mm? The Everest will be wider than the land cruiser Prado.
    Assuming the body also grew exactly 50mm wider like the tracks, that would make it just 20mm narrower than a base non-Sasquatch Bronco.
    I read before that the Bronco's T6 chassis is based on the Next-gen Ranger's updated T6 chassis. I guess that explains why the front wheels of the next-gen Ranger moved 50mm forward.

-Carscoops

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
2022 Ford Ranger (next gen rumors)