New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Exactly...

1.5L A/T cars get lower power figures - I guess to meet F/C and emissions requirements of other countries

While...

1.5L CVT gets better power figures (H/P and Torque)

Observation lang naman, especially when comparing other Crossovers/MPVs sa atin (CVT vs A/T)
    Ford can push the Output of the 1.5T if they ditch the atkinson cycle as the engine in non-eco trim has 163hp/250nm torque in other vehicles.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    Ford can push the Output of the 1.5T if they ditch the atkinson cycle as the engine in non-eco trim has 163hp/250nm torque in other vehicles.
    Even more, maybe up to 180hp+. Honda has been able to tune its 1.5L turbo with CVT for the USDM Accord at 192hp/260Nm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I don't think people will like to see 6-7km/liter.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I don't think people will like to see 6-7km/liter.
    Rush owners didn’t mind such fuel figures, I guess even worse. I get that average figures with my FXT while the ASX does a bit better.

I think 7-8 km/L on average for the Territory unless it’s platform is on the heavy side.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Rush owners didn’t mind such fuel figures, I guess even worse. I get that average figures with my FXT while the ASX does a bit better.

I think 7-8 km/L on average for the Territory unless it’s platform is on the heavy side.
    I find it funny when Pinoys ask why their F/C went bad, pero di nila maalala if traffic last week was better than the current week.

Yung Big Body XL ko nooon, bago ko ibenta was doing 6km/l kapag due na for service.
    I also remember doing 7km/l on a rental Mirage G4 sa highway! hahaha

I personally wouldn't mind 6-7km/l city driving, as long as the car can perform sa highway.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's human nature to have less-than-perfect memory retention.
    but those electronic gizmos built into the instrument cluster, do help.

unless it was a tomahawk steak, i would not remember what i had for dinner last week, either.
    if folks took several hours to cross an intersection, they'd probably remember it, too.

what they probably won't immediately notice, is a slow but gradual decrease in km/li figures, or in km/hr average speeds, stretching over a significant period of time... several months... even years..

heh heh.

oh,
    balik sa territory.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 16th, 2020 at 08:21 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Miller Cycle EcoBoost can go up to 148hp (150PS) at 5300rpm (Brazilian version). Torque remains at 225Nm. 7 extra hp at 100rpm higher.
    Last edited by AG4; August 17th, 2020 at 12:47 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

It doesnt matter ford fixed it already..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Just crossed my mind, what are the odds that the automatic parking system will err and hit vehicles on it's sides

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Just crossed my mind, what are the odds that the automatic parking system will err and hit vehicles on it's sides
    Driver control pa rin naman yata yun gas and brake