New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    S3xist ... not racist ... and the article is poorly written ...
    Yes, it was so unlikely of him to write with such undertones. You can always write how poor a car can be but with some s3xist innuendos takes it to a different level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    . its written with zero focks given....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    S3xist ... not racist ... and the article is poorly written ...
    Racist too:

"She hasn’t been wrangling crocodiles and ‘roos, she’s been eating bats and pangolins!"

CarGuide did write a glowing review of the Geely Coolray, without the need to go full sinophobe, of course. But this was prior to Metro Manila turning into covidland.

Sent using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Yes, it was so unlikely of him to write with such undertones. You can always write how poor a car can be but with some s3xist innuendos takes it to a different level.
    Based on his rants, it looks like he wanted a Focus instead, not a comfort-oriented SUV. Lol
    Bob Sharp, a Brazilian motoring journalist and former race car driver liked it.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Racist too:
    "She hasn’t been wrangling crocodiles and ‘roos, she’s been eating bats and pangolins!"
    Ah yes, stand corrected ... was rather poor taste to mention bats ... maybe his way of venting anger concerning the virus ... but who knows ...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Ford's not too happy about the article ... https://www.************/2020/08/her...o-compare.html ...

Maybe the proof reader did not return to work or WFH is really affecting the writer ... "Let me explain in the best way I can: an analogy. And no, this won’t be ***iest" ...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    . its written with zero focks given....
    I don't read car reviews but got curious with the comments here. I'm surprised that I enjoyed reading it, the analogy was entertaining

8. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Ford's not too happy about the article ... https://www.************/2020/08/her...o-compare.html ...

Maybe the proof reader did not return to work or WFH is really affecting the writer ... "Let me explain in the best way I can: an analogy. And no, this won’t be ***iest" ...
    Walang editor? or yung editor yung nagsulat? either way medyo off talaga yung article. You should rid of any biases if you want to maintain your credibility as a reviewer. The article style was clearly not suitable to be published. Parang pang-tabloid.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    CarGuide did write a glowing review of the Geely Coolray, without the need to go full sinophobe, of course. But this was prior to Metro Manila turning into covidland.
    coz geely coolray wasn't trying to hide its being a made in china car

pero etong territory parang pinalulusot ng ford na tunay na ford kaya ganyan reaction ng ibang tao

--

anyway coz PH car market is so pathetic the only way car companies can sell anything is to keep prices low enough so people can afford

eh ang paraan lang pababain ang presyo kelangan kumuha sa china

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    coz geely coolray wasn't trying to hide its being a made in china car

pero etong territory parang pinalulusot ng ford na tunay na ford kaya ganyan reaction ng ibang tao

--

anyway coz PH car market is so pathetic the only way car companies can sell anything is to keep prices low enough so people can afford

eh ang paraan lang pababain ang presyo kelangan kumuha sa china
    Except toyota and to some degree honda. They can price their products exorbitantly and people would still buy them.