New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    wow it has seat ventilation and cooling for that price!

he's not really reviewing it... he's selling it hahahha
    Last edited by StockEngine; August 14th, 2020 at 04:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    These are the issues I was afraid of with turbo engines, why do they need to equip both, sana NA na lang ung entry model, like Jut says, most people are not into performance vehicles.
    They'd probably have to fit another engine as JAC designed the engine without a NA variant.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    But seriously, turbo engines in general might need a little bit of TLC. Like not shutting off the engine immediately after running it hard, using high octane fuel, specific oils to prevent LSPI, etc. Sulit if you know how to take care of the vehicle...
    I haven't seen any mention of the fuel octane rating on export market models but in China, inside the fuel door lid of the Territory, it says "Use 92 RON or above". If it's the same for export market models, then I guess something like Petron's 95 octane XCS is good enough, not unless you can still find 93 octane gasoline.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Wow! Digital cluster, wireless phone charging, 360* camera, parking assist, panoramic sunroof, etc!

Talong-talo yung FXT ko sa features ah! Halos similar in features sa Geely Coolray.

Yung Toyota Cross 1.8L, ano kaya mayrun? Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Wow! Digital cluster, wireless phone charging, 360* camera, parking assist, panoramic sunroof, etc!

Talong-talo yung FXT ko sa features ah! Halos similar in features sa Geely Coolray.

Probably 7 airbags and..... “Toyota Reliability”.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Remember nung bata pa tayo and someone told us na kailangan marunong ka mag-park para magdrive...

Years ago - binalikan ko sya saying basta may enough $$$ ka, may self-parking cars na!

Aug 2020 - makaka-bili ka na ng self-parking car na mas mura sa Corolla/Civic!

Knowing Toyota... Tape Deck, 3.5mm aux in - sana lagyan din nila ng ash tray para loaded!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Interesting you brought that up. The Territory Titanium+ costs only P14K more than the smaller base (non-hybrid) Corolla Cross (P1.299M vs P1.285M).
    Toyota Philippines will most likely retain the basic specs of the base Thai variant, so we can expect a bunch of airbags, stability control, and traction control at least.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The small crossover market just got hotter. On the lower end of the price range, you have the Ecosport, Vitara, and ZS. On the middle are the Coolray, Juke, Seltos, Kona, Territory, and Corolla Cross. On the top are the HRV, CX3, and XV.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    widest center arm rest.

finally a reviewer that "dislikes" . best filipino review in 2020!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Ford Ph gave the keys to all media channels. Its easy to gauge who are idiots and good writers as well as presenters.