New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006

The compact crossover was spotted by one of our readers over the weekend. He sent us images that appear to show two units partaking in a photo shoot in Bonifacio Global City—possibly part of a marketing effort heading toward the launch.
    Read More: https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-...cle_featured_3

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    It looks like the baby 2020 ford explorer. Na pinagsama sa geely coolray 2020 Ford Territory

Same engine ba ito dun sa fiesta ecoboost? Or chinese engineered engine ito?

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    It looks like the baby 2020 ford explorer. Na pinagsama sa geely coolray 2020 Ford Territory

China-engineered engine ata. It does not use the 1.0L 3-cylinder Ecoboost of the Fiesta or the 1.5L 4-cylinder Ecoboost of the Focus/Escape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    China-engineered engine ata. It does not use the 1.0L 3-cylinder Ecoboost of the Fiesta or the 1.5L 4-cylinder Ecoboost of the Focus/Escape.
    The Territory's EcoBoost 145 is an upgraded version of the JMC-Ford and AVL-developed 1.5-liter turbocharged gasoline direct injection engine. Compared to Ford's 1.5 EcoBoost, this one features a timing chain and Miller cycle. Designed for fuel efficiency and low emissions.

AVL is an Austraian engineering company.

A Miller Cycle engine is basically the turbo/supercharged version of the Atkinson cycle engine now commonly found in hybrid cars and some non-hybrid models like the Hyundai Kona 2.0. Miller Cycle: How does a Miller-cycle engine work? | HowStuffWorks

The 1.0-liter EcoBoost has been phased out of China.
    Last edited by AG4; July 25th, 2020 at 01:58 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017

mukhang clean slate design ng isa sa mga partners ni Ford (JMC): JX4G15C5L(6MT)/JX4G15C6L(CVT)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It basically follows the general Ford design language.

Last edited by AG4; July 25th, 2020 at 08:16 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    The Territory's EcoBoost 145 is an upgraded version of the JMC-Ford and AVL-developed 1.5-liter turbocharged gasoline direct injection engine. Compared to Ford's 1.5 EcoBoost, this one features a timing chain and Miller cycle. Designed for fuel efficiency and low emissions.

AVL is an Austraian engineering company.

A Miller Cycle engine is basically the turbo/supercharged version of the Atkinson cycle engine now commonly found in hybrid cars and some non-hybrid models like the Hyundai Kona 2.0. Miller Cycle: How does a Miller-cycle engine work? | HowStuffWorks

The 1.0-liter EcoBoost has been phased out of China.
    So technically it is an Australian-American-Chinese-built engine 2020 Ford Territory

Or maybe a chinese ecoboost.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    So technically it is an Australian-American-Chinese-built engine 2020 Ford Territory
    AVL is Austrian and Ford Australia also did durability testing, which includes powertrain (aside from the actual vehicle).
    So Chinese-Austrian tweaked by Australians?

Here's the link if the image is not showing: https://car3.autoimg.cn/cardfs/produ...G33tRYM531.jpg

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    AVL is Austrian and Ford Australia also did durability testing, which includes powertrain (aside from the actual vehicle).
    So Chinese-Austrian tweaked by Australians?

Here's the link if the image is not showing: https://car3.autoimg.cn/cardfs/produ...G33tRYM531.jpg
    Wonder how parts availability will be for this. Global platform vehicles are easier to parts source.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Wonder how parts availability will be for this. Global platform vehicles are easier to parts source.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    good question deserves a good answer: mazford fordmaz

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast