New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you want a midsize crossover SUV with just 5 seats and equipped with a capable AWD system, you can always opt for the Subaru Outback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hyundai Palisade if you want diesel ...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Hyundai Palisade if you want diesel ...
    Too pricey at 3M+ with an engine just like a Santa Fe. Performance will be subpar against the Explorer or CX9.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Don't worry about the Pajero being discontinued. parts will still be plentiful and you get a car that will be an instant classic. Add to that diesel fuel savings although at this price range fuel consumption should be the least of your worries. The only problem is if you are planning to buy one next year and stocks may have already dried up by then or if your lucky enough you might even get one for a big discount.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Don't worry about the Pajero being discontinued. parts will still be plentiful and you get a car that will be an instant classic. Add to that diesel fuel savings although at this price range fuel consumption should be the least of your worries. The only problem is if you are planning to buy one next year and stocks may have already dried up by then or if your lucky enough you might even get one for a big discount.
    +1 . Heavy duty 4x4. Design will also age well.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    It's interesting that I see familiar names here in Tsikot.

Anyway, yes, I am also eyeing the Explorer Sport and their awesome deal currently :D

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    The 6th gen Ford Explorer has landed here in PH!

Ford PH sneaks in a few 2021 Explorer units

hopes for the Explorer ST will follow soon.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    This should sell well.

Though they should also bring the v6 twin turbo here as well.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    This should sell well.

Though they should also bring the v6 twin turbo here as well.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    We hopes as the Explorer Platinum (3.0 V6 twin turbo Ecoboost) and the ST (replacement to the Explorer Sport Ecoboost) might follow soon.

Alas, Ford only brought it here for VIP clients and Explorer loyal owners. Because they can't wait any longer.

According to a reliable source, the limited supply was for private sales to VIP clients and loyal customers; and only a handful of dealers were able to get units. Our source added that the introduction was originally scheduled for sometime in late 2021. However, Ford might have thought of exploring (no pun intended) the waters with the initial batch of units. For now, the 2021 Ford Explorer is only offered in a 4x4 Limited 2.3L EcoBoost trim and priced at Php 2,998,000.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The 3.5L Ecoboost model may most likely be brought back as it shares the same engine as the previous gen Sport model and the F150 and Expedition.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast