New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I think the Bronco Sport would be a better daily driver than the Bronco or Bronco Raptor.
    True, it's about the same size as a 1st gen Escape, but a bit wider.

Of course it depends on your use and where you live, in the US there are trails ranging from mild to extremely difficult, this includes some serious rock crawling.

Last edited by AG4; January 26th, 2022 at 02:25 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    this and the sequioa.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Bronco Sport is based off the Escape platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And it shares with the Maverick truck.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Interesting. This white retro-themed one-off Bronco is the "Pope Francis Center First Edition".

Looks good on snow too.
    - https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-...a3832-20220126

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ford Receives Approval To Sell Bronco For International Markets ...

bronco.jpg

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    To be launched locally in 2024 ... https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-...ef=home_feed_1

bronco.jpg

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Should be priced much cheaper than the new Toyota Prado ... or they'll have a hard time competing ...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Should be priced much cheaper than the new Toyota Prado ... or they'll have a hard time competing ...
    i'm also curious how they price it compared to the TOTL everest...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Base model Bronco is significantly cheaper than the Lexus GX, but once you get to the Wildtrak and Heritage level same price na.

I don't think they expect to sell a lot, but IMO diehard fans will buy one even if it's more expensive than the Prado and that's probably all they're aiming for.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Base model Bronco is significantly cheaper than the Lexus GX, but once you get to the Wildtrak and Heritage level same price na.

I don't think they expect to sell a lot, but IMO diehard fans will buy one even if it's more expensive than the Prado and that's probably all they're aiming for.
    The fact that there are a number of P6M+ gray market Bronco units running around, it shows there is interest for the model.

In the USA, the rugged Badlands 4-door starts at $50,885. For reference an Explorer Limited AWD with the Limited High Package plus other options to match the local spec model starts at $52,750. It costs P3.498M here.

Being a lower volume model, it may cost more than an Explorer, but I have a feeling it will still cost less than an equivalent Wrangler.

PS: Not sure of Ford exports special/limited edition models like the Heritage.