New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    There is currently no Ranger Raptor in the US.
    Parating pa lang pala…

Ford Ranger Raptor Is Looking Mean, Could Finally Come to U.S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    There is currently no Ranger Raptor in the US.
    Right now the closest thing to get the ranger raptor in the US was the ranger tremor. Only with the 2.3L ecoboost engine.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I say theres a good chance they’ll bring these broncos over here, yes? If they can bring over explorers and mustangs from the americas surely they can sell some broncos here too. I’d gladly save up and get the 2 door version of this.

Mach-e din sana dalhin din nila which i assume would be easier since they manufacture it in china.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Right now the closest thing to get the ranger raptor in the US was the ranger tremor. Only with the 2.3L ecoboost engine.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Which still has more power and ample torque for its size. Even more power than our local Ranger Raptor diesel.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yes, the US Tremor off-road package is similar to the FX4 Max offered here/ Asia-Pacific.

------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    I say theres a good chance they’ll bring these broncos over here, yes? If they can bring over explorers and mustangs from the americas surely they can sell some broncos here too. I’d gladly save up and get the 2 door version of this.
    I think it's possible, the only issue is getting units. The chip shortage of 2021 made the waiting list longer.

PS: I've seen a video of a gray market Bronco unit here. Ford is probably monitoring that.

The GT500 was becoming popular with the gray market luxury car dealers here, next thing you know, Ford launched it here officially.
    Last edited by AG4; January 26th, 2022 at 12:18 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Yes, the US Tremor off-road package is similar to the FX4 Max offered here/ Asia-Pacific.

------------------------------

I think it's possible, the only issue is getting units. The chip shortage of 2021 made the waiting list longer.

PS: I've seen a video of a gray market Bronco unit here. Ford is probably monitoring that.

The GT500 was becoming popular with the gray market luxury car dealers here, next thing you know, Ford launched it here officially.
    i've also seen a post in fb a gray market dealer selling Bronco Sport.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i've also seen a post in fb a gray market dealer selling Bronco Sport.
    The gray market Bronco Sport units arrived here earlier than the big Bronco. I saw one in QC back in July or August.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The gray market Bronco Sport units arrived here earlier than the big Bronco. I saw one in QC back in July or August.
    The Bronco Sport is based off the Escape platform.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Bronco Sport is based off the Escape platform.
    Yes, the Bronco Sport is based on a modified & shortened Escape platform. It's also more capable than most car-based CUVs/SUVs.
    Last edited by AG4; January 26th, 2022 at 02:00 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yes, the Bronco Sport is based on a modified & shortened Escape platform. It's also more capable than most car-based CUVs/SUVs.
    221 Ford Bronco Sport Durability Testing | Moab, Utah | The Bronco Nation - YouTube
    I think the Bronco Sport would be a better daily driver than the Bronco or Bronco Raptor.