New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    question lang po sa mga naka Ranger XLS and XLT 2018 - 2019 owners, meron na po ba sa inyo naka pag install nun OEM backup camera? baka pwede po pa confirm kung sa sync 1.1 HU sya mag appear? thanks po

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Up ko lang po yun question ko regarding OEM backup camera, thanks

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    AFAIK bro walang capability ang Sync1 na mag preview ng videos. What others do they get dashcam with rear camera viewable sa rearview mirror. I know someone with XLT and that is the route he took. Papago and brand na gamit niya which I think ang provider din ng GPS maps sa atin hth

Quote Originally Posted by jing182 View Post
    question lang po sa mga naka Ranger XLS and XLT 2018 - 2019 owners, meron na po ba sa inyo naka pag install nun OEM backup camera? baka pwede po pa confirm kung sa sync 1.1 HU sya mag appear? thanks po

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Thanks po Sir phil15, mag search na lang po ako sa net ng papago reserve cam, pinag pipilian ko po kasi ranger o navara, yun navara el kasi naka 360 cam na ang panget lang ng gauge cluster nya pang 90's ang dating, ito naman ranger ang ganda ng exterior at interior ang panget lang walang reserve cam, eh necessity ang reserve cam kasi galing akong sedan at panigurado maninibago ako sa pickup bed. oh choices choices nga naman hehehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013

Nakakahiya. Nagloko siya sa professional review. 6 minutes in to the video pa lang.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jing182 View Post
    Thanks po Sir phil15, mag search na lang po ako sa net ng papago reserve cam, pinag pipilian ko po kasi ranger o navara, yun navara el kasi naka 360 cam na ang panget lang ng gauge cluster nya pang 90's ang dating, ito naman ranger ang ganda ng exterior at interior ang panget lang walang reserve cam, eh necessity ang reserve cam kasi galing akong sedan at panigurado maninibago ako sa pickup bed. oh choices choices nga naman hehehe
    the sensor is enough for me

7. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    New member needing assistance po.

I am getting the 2019 Ford Ranger XLS 4X2 A/T, but I'm still unsure simply because of the cost of owning/maintenance (PMS).

Magtatanong lang po sana ako about the PRO's and CON's of ownership and the PMS po.
    Also the km point of every PMS needed to ensure the warranty won't be voided. (at what km point does the PMS start and also for the succeeding)

Thank you and more power!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by RNmon View Post
    New member needing assistance po.

I am getting the 2019 Ford Ranger XLS 4X2 A/T, but I'm still unsure simply because of the cost of owning/maintenance (PMS).

Magtatanong lang po sana ako about the PRO's and CON's of ownership and the PMS po.
    Also the km point of every PMS needed to ensure the warranty won't be voided. (at what km point does the PMS start and also for the succeeding)

Thank you and more power!
    Expect PH 10k -12k PMS every 10TKm, fully synthetic lang kasi kayang tanggapin ng ford diesel unlike the others . Mahal din ang mga oil filters, air filters, averagin 2k-2.8k each

Ford Ranger is pinakamaporma pickup no matter how Toyota pretends na good-looking ang TRD Hilux lol

For me, the Ranger is like getting the mustang, the muscle pickup of all current pickups today .
    In fact value for money pa nga coz you get a diesel and amenities of the mustang, at just P1.6M totl.

Magkano mustang, 2.8M yun entry level ni hinde pa nga leather and power seats.

Speedster din ang wildtrak ha, mabilis sya and smooth for a pickup

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    In my 3 years of owning a Ford, so far am quite impressed with them. Reliability comfort and car Value for money. In terms of PMS cost they are really quite high compared to others but that's if you'll stick to your fear of mavoid po ang Warranty nyo threat of the SA. If you know where to get same original parts then the cost is similar to other brands. Now ang new Ranger and the Raptor, IMHO is more value kase finally ginawa ng Ford na same like other country...10K km or 1 year whichever comes first....so if you will do the Math it will be actually cheaper if you'll stick to Casa.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Expect PH 10k -12k PMS every 10TKm, fully synthetic lang kasi kayang tanggapin ng ford diesel unlike the others . Mahal din ang mga oil filters, air filters, averagin 2k-2.8k each

Ford Ranger is pinakamaporma pickup no matter how Toyota pretends na good-looking ang TRD Hilux lol

For me, the Ranger is like getting the mustang, the muscle pickup of all current pickups today .
    In fact value for money pa nga coz you get a diesel and amenities of the mustang, at just P1.6M totl.

Magkano mustang, 2.8M yun entry level ni hinde pa nga leather and power seats.

Speedster din ang wildtrak ha, mabilis sya and smooth for a pickup

Thank you, minicarph and Jiggs! But is it relatively the same even if I'm only getting the XLS variant? (ito palang po kasi ang kaya ng budget. hehe) Ang nagustuhan ko po kasi sa Ranger is the size (if in case mabangga, makunat ang kaha), wading depth of 800mm (lalo na po sa palala na palala na pagbaha sa Metro Manila, and the fact that it is an A/T with a diesel powerplant.