New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chiezee View Post
    The price is competitive indeed within its class. Having been driven the fiesta ecoboost, i was seriously considering this car. But since i haven't received any feedback from owners i ended up reserving for the mazda 3 instead.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    If any Ford dealership will offer me a trade-in promo with my 2014 Fiesta Ecoboost to get the new Focus Ecoboost, I would jump on it right away. That 1.5L Ecoboost engine packs more juice than some 2.4L-2.5L NA engines used in midsize cars.

Most other countries got the Focus Ecoboost in 2015 so reviews are available in Youtube. Some countries have the lower tuned engine model (150hp only) but PH got the 180PS version. The Fiesta Ecoboost already is a blast to drive with a 0-100KMH sprint of just above 9 seconds. The Focus Ecoboost is bigger but a second quicker to 100KMH than the Fiesta Ecoboost so what is not to like about it unless you are waiting for HondaPH to bring the much lighter and much quicker Civic 1.5L Turbo to be sold locally.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Knok nok..... 1.5 ecoboost owner.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redled View Post
    Knok nok..... 1.5 ecoboost owner.
    How is it? Handling? Acceleration? Comfort? Suspension setting? Fuel consumption?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Fuel consumption.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    FC(6.6km/liter city traffic) sucks, the new Civic/Elantra will probably have 30% better fc in the city against this gas guzzler.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/car-re...-titanium.html
    Last edited by StockEngine; April 2nd, 2016 at 01:44 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    FC(6.6km/liter city traffic) sucks, the new Civic/Elantra will probably have 30% better fc in the city against this gas guzzler.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/car-re...-titanium.html
    Even the ************ review claimed it had bad fuel consumption (but the review was during apec). A mileage of 6.6kml is what you would expect from a camry/legacy. The legacy 2.5 review claims 7km/l in bad city traffic and that is a much bigger, awd, 2.5l sedan.

I have seen very few in the road. I see more new wrx actually. Ford is making hay with the ranger/Everest/Explorer/Ecosport anyway.

The explorer also outsells the focus.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, 6-7 is what you'd expect of a 2.0 AT in city traffic.

Last time I test drove a new 2.0 sedan, I only got 6 km/l in the city. And that was years ago, before EDSArmageddon began.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    First things first, most of these reviewers don't have the same standard of what's light/moderate/heavy traffic. Some guys think 25 kph as moderate traffic when that'll definitely be light traffic for others. Also, not all of them note the average speed when the FC reading was recorded (as some cars don't have this feature, or perhaps some reviewers aren't as meticulous).

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234