New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Will they sell ford focus st 2015 in our country? And how much po kaya siya if ever magbenta sila? thank you po sa sasagot!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Guys. I have a 2007 ford focus sedan that got flooded by Sendong on Dec2011. I had everything completely removed ,dried and cleaned sa casa right after the flood but didnt do anything afterwards. Nakatambay lang siya sa casa until i pulled it out and stored it sa house. I've just recently decided to have it repaired to running condition but I don't know where to start. Any advice? Magkano kaya yung magagastos ko for the pcm and tcm?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    2015 ford foucs will have ecoboost and no more powershift transmission. At least it will be a regular torque converter.

180ps/240nm 1.5EB

IIMS 2015: 2015 Ford Focus facelift makes ASEAN debut

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by garcescraig View Post
    Guys. I have a 2007 ford focus sedan that got flooded by Sendong on Dec2011. I had everything completely removed ,dried and cleaned sa casa right after the flood but didnt do anything afterwards. Nakatambay lang siya sa casa until i pulled it out and stored it sa house. I've just recently decided to have it repaired to running condition but I don't know where to start. Any advice? Magkano kaya yung magagastos ko for the pcm and tcm?
    Bakit nakatambay lang sa casa the whole time???? I expect it to be not worth the cost, im sorry.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bakit nakatambay lang sa casa the whole time???? I expect it to be not worth the cost, im sorry.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    This car deserve better sales... unfortunately it's tagged as the poor cousin in the Ford line up.
    with the success of the Ford Ranger and Ecosport, this car was relegated as a token display in showrooms. Hell even the Explorer sells better than this car. Sad.
    If only Ford dropped the DCT tranny early on...plus a competitive pricing that undercuts the Japs... This could have been a success.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gaano kataas inabot iyong kotse mo at gaani katagal nababad sa baha?

Eto ginawa ng casa nung na Ondoy iyong Focus ko na 1-year old pa lang 'nun at walang AOG iyong Insurance ko. Kaya ayun personal account lahat gastos ko.

1. Make sure all fluids are drained and replaced.
    2. Check brakes.
    3. Check all fuses and electronics if it still works.
    Since Focus is electronically dependent.
    4. PCM and TCM can be checked once car started and if there are malfunction/misfire sa engine.
    5. Replace Headlight/brakelights kung malabo na at napasaukan ng tubig/putik.
    6. Check power windows and steering kung ok pa.
    7. Check AC kung lumalamig pa at malakas pa iyong blower.

Now my focus is still running good except for the power mirrors and door locks since hindi ko na pinapalitan (sa sobrang mahal) I can still drive without it since iyong mga lumang kotse na na drive ko 'nun wala naman iyong mga features na 'yan. Never pa ako tinitik after that, except for the battery that went dead due to old age na nakalimutan kung papalitan ng maaga-buti na lang me motolite delivery.

But be ready later on to replace other parts as you use your car since iyong impact nung water going inside your car and damaging the internal systems will not come out right away.

Hope this helps.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    End of the line: Ford shutting down last Focus factory | Autoindustriya

The final factory that is producing the Focus, the Saarlouis plant in Germany, will stop making the fourth-generation Focus come 2025.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123