New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Madami, search the net, ang worry ko lang talga is madaming problem ang engine especially the Turbo problem.
    pards ako din 3x nagpalit ng turbo (bt50, twin ng ranger). pero as far as i know early 2014 and earlier ang models affected. mid 2014 hindi na, new turbo na iba ang part number. kaya nga bibili ako ng everest kasi wala na yang turbo problem na yan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bigeebabee View Post
    Me nakita na ko s8r me rain gutter bullbar n tow hitch
    ang worry ko lang sa bull bar e baka hindi gumana ang adaptive cruise control. nasaan ba yung radar nya, behind the bumper malamang. so dapat di matatakpan ang bumper.

rain gutter meron na sa banawe sa may tabi ng del mundo hospital.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    pards ako din 3x nagpalit ng turbo (bt50, twin ng ranger). pero as far as i know early 2014 and earlier ang models affected. mid 2014 hindi na, new turbo na iba ang part number. kaya nga bibili ako ng everest kasi wala na yang turbo problem na yan.
    Ano na ang bagong part number ng Turbo? nagiba na ba specs? before it was Garret Honeywell brand, i checked at Advance Diesel in Caloocan it's priced at Php 90,000 pa. You have to pay the down payment kalahati para ipaship nila wala silang stock sa pinas.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^ try mo kaya sa mazda bumili. sabihin mo yung upgraded turbo need mo. but you will also need a remap of the ecu that limits the turbo speed. this is suppose to be done by the casa when you go for a pm.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    ^^^ try mo kaya sa mazda bumili. sabihin mo yung upgraded turbo need mo. but you will also need a remap of the ecu that limits the turbo speed. this is suppose to be done by the casa when you go for a pm.
    I bought the same turbo specs pa.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Eve owners pls share your mods to your ride😀 What's your take on those stick on rear&front chin spoilers and those side cladding, oks lang ba yun or baduy? Looks decent naman to me it add and enhance looks, imho what looks baduy to me is yung mga gas cap handle and lights garnish na chrome. Well thats for my taste diff folks have diff taste to each his own😌 The matte black for lights garnish looks good though.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^ agree sa chrome garnish. anything additional over the factory installed chrome is just too baduy for me. lalo na yung chrome garnishes on the lights and fuel lid sobrang baduy. tapos dagdagan pa ng chrome rain guards parang bakla sa karnabal na ang dating.

pero having said that, meron naman chrome accents na acceptable like yung sa side cladding with just a thin 10mm chrome strip tapos body colored on the rest of the cladding ok lang yun it actually adds to the esthetics of the whole package.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2015 ford everest PMS Accessories Etc