New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Eismann View Post
    I also heard about the new Everest, hope someone here has pix of the upcoming Everest.
    The Escape (according to Ford) will arrive after the EcoSport.
    EcoSport pre-launch activities will start late this year.

The only pic of the next gen Everest is the spy photo of the test mule posted in the Everest thread.
    Front half of a Ford Ranger and the rear half of a Ford Territory SUV.
    There are still no photos of the actual final body.
    Last edited by AG4; May 16th, 2013 at 11:39 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    I saw a rendering from ford inside news. Check this out:
    2014 Ford Everest SUV Rendering - autoevolution

Just got curious about this today, a friend told me to wait for this instead of getting the fortuner or the chevy trailblazer.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I saw a rendering from ford inside news. Check this out:
    2014 Ford Everest SUV Rendering - autoevolution
    Its definately not going to look as plain as that rendering/chop. Lol

Just got curious about this today, a friend told me to wait for this instead of getting the fortuner or the chevy trailblazer.
    Based on how much the new Ranger has improved over the previous model, expect the Everest to make the same improvements or even more.
    It depends if you can wait long enough, my guess is it could make its debut at the 2014 Bangkok Internatonal Motor Show.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    ^ just wanna share our new 2013 ford escape se (with sto. nino and rosary inside )

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    saw the new ford escape along buendia Makati this morning.
    wasn't able to take a snapshot.. moving eh baka mabunggo ko hehe

although diplomatic plate (temporary) pero may ford global city sticker sa likod

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    any update on this car? was able to drive my friends escape here in the states and the hands free foot activated lift gate is really helpful, i wish the explorer had this feature.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by arayes View Post
    saw the new ford escape along buendia Makati this morning.
    wasn't able to take a snapshot.. moving eh baka mabunggo ko hehe

although diplomatic plate (temporary) pero may ford global city sticker sa likod
    Silver? Nakasabay ko 'to one time on Lawton kumanan papuntang McKinley Hill. For registration din diplomatic.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    any update on this car? was able to drive my friends escape here in the states and the hands free foot activated lift gate is really helpful, i wish the explorer had this feature.
    "The new Escape will arrive but only after the EcoSport has gained some footing in the market" according to former Ford Philippines President Randy Krieger.
    The EcoSport will probably go onsale sometime early 2014 with the pre-launch activities expected to begin late 2013.

It looks like there are no plans to manufacture it in the ASEAN region at the moment(no news on this), we also still don't know if we will get the New USDM Escape or the near-identical Euro version, the New Kuga.
    Ford recently launched the New Kuga in Malaysia, its sourced from Spain.

Ford already sells some US-sourced models here, there could be a chance that we could get the US-sourced Escape models just like Ford in South Korea.
    Last edited by AG4; June 27th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I swear my neighbor's guest had one. Im not so sure if the somewhat blue plate that I saw is a dealer's plate or a diplomatic plate.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    I swear my neighbor's guest had one. Im not so sure if the somewhat blue plate that I saw is a dealer's plate or a diplomatic plate.
    I wonder if there's a gray market importer out there trying to take advantage of Ford's delayed local introduction of the all-new Escape.
    Last edited by AG4; July 4th, 2013 at 03:01 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
2013 Ford Escape (official pics)