New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Some of my friends in FB america, have this model in the background of their pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Does anyone know if this model will come in 2013?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyferion View Post
    Does anyone know if this model will come in 2013?
    Production of the old model ends December 2012, I guess they'll eventually have to launch the replacement model here sometime next year, though Ford Philippines hasn't made any announcements yet.
    Just like the Fiesta and New Focus, watch out for news coming from Thailand, it will most likely make its ASEAN debut there before it gets here.

PS: The only news I've gathered from Ford Philippines (through Facebook) so far is, the 4x4 Ranger Wildtrak will arrive in 2013 and next month the Focus Sport + will gain an exclusive color, Mustard Olive.
    Last edited by AG4; October 20th, 2012 at 05:53 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Galing ako Ford today and sabi nung agent na kausap ko by January daw irerelease yung bagong Escape. And the price would be higher by more or less a 100k according to her.

Kaya pala ang laki ng discount sa current Escape, it can even reach up to a 115K!

She said it'll come with a 1.6 Ecoboost and they already tested it here, hindi naman daw hirap yung makina para sa kaha niya.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pator View Post
    Galing ako Ford today and sabi nung agent na kausap ko by January daw irerelease yung bagong Escape. And the price would be higher by more or less a 100k according to her.

Kaya pala ang laki ng discount sa current Escape, it can even reach up to a 115K!

She said it'll come with a 1.6 Ecoboost and they already tested it here, hindi naman daw hirap yung makina para sa kaha niya.
    Interesting.

The 1.6 EcoBoost produces a lot of torque at low rpm.
    Power: 180 PS * 5700 rpm
    Torque: 250Nm * 2500 rpm

For comparison:
    2012 CR-V 2.4
    Power: 185 PS * 7000 rpm
    Torque: 220Nm * 4400 rpm

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Di ba mas malapit ang relation nito sa mazda cx5 gaya noon sa tribute?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by weedbreeder View Post
    Di ba mas malapit ang relation nito sa mazda cx5 gaya noon sa tribute?
    They are no longer related. The CX-5's platform was developed by Mazda's own engineering team (although the rear suspension still has a slight resemblance to Ford's control blade suspension).

Last edited by AG4; October 22nd, 2012 at 07:03 AM.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mga Sirs, I just saw this Car sa Valley Golf sa may Cainta last Sunday.. Color white pa..

Akala ko ba hindi pa un irereleease dito? without plate pa nga.. I didn't see nga lang kung saana dealership.

First thing that came to mind was baka import from other countries....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jepri_c View Post
    Mga Sirs, I just saw this Car sa Valley Golf sa may Cainta last Sunday.. Color white pa..

Akala ko ba hindi pa un irereleease dito? without plate pa nga.. I didn't see nga lang kung saana dealership.

First thing that came to mind was baka import from other countries....
    I think what you saw was the same unit somebody here posted as a test unit. They are probably testing it to see its adaptability in our road conditions, fuel etc., before deciding if they will release it here. Pwede rin na marketing ploy to keep potential SUV buyers intrigued, for those na makakakita sa test unit na yun. I wish i can be one of the lucky ones who can see it because i'm also eyeing this one!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Interesting.

The 1.6 EcoBoost produces a lot of torque at low rpm.
    Power: 180 PS * 5700 rpm
    Torque: 250Nm * 2500 rpm

For comparison:
    2012 CR-V 2.4
    Power: 185 PS * 7000 rpm
    Torque: 220Nm * 4400 rpm
    Sir if im not mistaken the 1.6 ecoboost for the escape has the following specs

Power: 173 ps * 5700 rpm
    Torque: 184ft-lbs * 2500 rpm (250Nm)

I wonder if they'll be loading it with features even if it's just the 1.6 model. Sayang naman if they remove most features such as park assist, push start, automatic tail gate, etc.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
2013 Ford Escape (official pics)