New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 279 of 285 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2845
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelberg View Post
    I just changed my 15 explorer stock halogen bulbs to led. I have noticed that the driver side light output is somewhat yellow green specially when I turn it to high beam I already have it replace by the supplier but same light output color is comes out. Any inputs on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I changed with LED. Color is perfect. White but I dont like the output. Pinalitan ko ulit ng HID, mas malinaw.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hi sirs, need help on my 2013 Ford Explorer Ecoboost:

1. I recently had a change oil and oil filter for 60km. It was due already and mabigat na yung feel ng engine.

Since it is outside warranty already, I had it done at FrdMaz (BF Homes). However after 2 days, the engine went back to its previous state na it feels like it needs a change oil or parang mabigat yung hatak. Brought it to Ford Alabang and couldn't identify any problem.

My only suspicion is that I should have done an engine flushing. What can be the problem?

2. The rear view camera is on and off and I the display in the head unit says to have it checked with the dealer. I brought it to Ford Alabang as well and they said I need to replace the camera. Their quote is P15,000 for the camera!!!

I checked online and there are Ford Explore Rear Camera for about P2K. If I bring it to Ford Alabang and replace with the camera bought outside, they will charge me P7K.

What can I do?

Thank you.

Melvin

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^* Did you change your air filter? Maybe it is too dirty thus blocking air flow.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    ^^* Did you change your air filter? Maybe it is too dirty thus blocking air flow.

Yes, I also changed the engine air filter. But yes, the feeling of the engine is either the air filter or didn't change the oil.

Is there a huge effect if I didn't do engine flushing? The last engine flush was at 40,000. Currently im on 60,000 already.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    get a coolant flush. cooling systems affect power outputs. change your thermostat. clean the condenser&radiator.

alos this

https://youtu.be/CBM6wbP7SM0

FOCUS
    Last edited by StockEngine; May 9th, 2018 at 08:40 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    get a coolant flush. cooling systems affect power outputs. change your thermostat. clean the condenser&radiator.

alos this

https://youtu.be/CBM6wbP7SM0

FOCUS
    Sir kailangan parin palitan kahit hindi naman po nag ooverheat? How do i change po thermostat?

Though right now nanginginig yung engine if above 110 kph.

My mileage po went down to 4.3 km/L nalang po.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnubla View Post
    Sir kailangan parin palitan kahit hindi naman po nag ooverheat? How do i change po thermostat?

Though right now nanginginig yung engine if above 110 kph.

My mileage po went down to 4.3 km/L nalang po.
    some engines dont overheat like mine kasi i always drive along highways. and the condenser fan is cooling the engine because ac is at max cooling. overheat situation only occurs if the water pump fails.

did you clean the maf sensor na?

thermostat housing is easy to find. just follow where the hoses of the radiator go to. one is on the top, on is on the bottom. youll need a 1/2drive socket wrench set.

FOCUS

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Maybe there's too much or too little engine oil? ... or they put in the wrong kind of oil? ... Does the Ford Explorer need a specific type of oil? ...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Maybe there's too much or too little engine oil? ... or they put in the wrong kind of oil? ... Does the Ford Explorer need a specific type of oil? ...
    Ford Ecoboost engines require low viscosity fully synthetic oil. I think you can’t use anything thicker than 5w30.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Ford Ecoboost engines require low viscosity fully synthetic oil. I think you can’t use anything thicker than 5w30.

you can use thicker oils for towing..

FOCUS

2012 New Ford Explorer