New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 235 of 285 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2845
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sa akin naman, may rattling sound sa loob ng center console. hinayaan ko na kasi baka lalo lang masira pag ginalaw ng mga technicians hehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    only thing i encountered so far is the exhaust smell or maybe i'm just playing my music too loud that's why i couldn't hear the rattles.
    Quote Originally Posted by mykc View Post
    Sakin din. Madami ako naririnig na rattle/click/ticking sound sa loob naman. Di mahanap ng ford alabang e. Also tried mga ibang solution, no luck. So decided na pabayaan ko nalang siya at magsounds nalang din ng malakas haha. Meron din ako naencounter na hood paint bubbling parang nagputukan na maliliit around the hood edge paikot. Buti nalang na honor sa warranty at inayos ng ford global. Sabi nila madami na din nagawa dun ganon explorer sakit daw talaga due to the sealant chemical
    I wish I can blast the sound system to mask the irritable noises kaya lang puro baby music ang pinakikinggan namin sa Explorer. haha!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Greetings! My dad has a 2011 or 12 (im not too sure) ford explorer. He loves the car. But his only complaint is the lag in acceleration. When stuck in traffic and need a quick acceleration to fill in the gaps in front to prevent other cars from singit, there's a delay when stepping on the pedal and actually moving the car.

Is there a remedy to this? I've read from the old posts about SCT performance tunes. Is it the solution that we're looking for? Also, which specific model is compatible for our explorer? I went to their website and I don't find the year and model of our car. If anyone has experience, what are your thoughts? Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hi Guys,

I got a low tire pressure warning the other day. Just wondering what would be the ideal PSI for the explorer tires. TIA

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jon121 View Post
    Greetings! My dad has a 2011 or 12 (im not too sure) ford explorer. He loves the car. But his only complaint is the lag in acceleration. When stuck in traffic and need a quick acceleration to fill in the gaps in front to prevent other cars from singit, there's a delay when stepping on the pedal and actually moving the car.

Is there a remedy to this? I've read from the old posts about SCT performance tunes. Is it the solution that we're looking for? Also, which specific model is compatible for our explorer? I went to their website and I don't find the year and model of our car. If anyone has experience, what are your thoughts? Thanks!
    Better bring ti to the casa and see what they can do to adjust on the lag. Maybe increasing the rpm at idle would help.

Quote Originally Posted by macxchange View Post
    Hi Guys,

I got a low tire pressure warning the other day. Just wondering what would be the ideal PSI for the explorer tires. TIA
    I use 36psi on a Nitro.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    35psi on nitro, hate that i went with nitro air. now i have to go out of my way just to get it refilled.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    35psi on nitro, hate that i went with nitro air. now i have to go out of my way just to get it refilled.
    Fortunately for my favorite shop near my place has replaced their air comp to nitro generator

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I remember somewhere in this lengthy thread, GPS feature of the explo was discussed. Any idea if there's available SD card na for our explo to run the GPS feature ?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    saw a foiled matte red explorer being serviced at ford global talked to the service guys and said original paint was bronze. member kaya dito?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    saw a foiled matte red explorer being serviced at ford global talked to the service guys and said original paint was bronze. member kaya dito?
    Baka sa kanya yung nakita mo...

Photo from Concept One Wheels

2012 New Ford Explorer