New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 188 of 285 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2845
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    I have not tried Caltex Gold. Palagi XCS at minsan Shell Nitro naman. Sige nga masubukan ko ang Gold. Thanks for the tip. Ok ba Unioil o Seaoil? Hehe
    seaoil's extreme 97 is highly recommended for sports cars. not sure how it will respond to regular cars though.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Should be no problem as I am filling Blaze which is 100 RON. I'm happy with blaze.
    My order will be arriving soon via fedex. SCT programmer with MPT tune.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    seaoil's extreme 97 is highly recommended for sports cars. not sure how it will respond to regular cars though.
    In most cases you'll probably end up with minimal to no improvement since non-high-performance engines were not designed to take advantage of high octane fuels.
    I just noticed nowadays more people seem to be ignoring the manufacturer's fuel recommendations.

PS:
    Fifth Gear fuel test (UK) from a few years back: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQghB4asSnI]5th Gear - High Octane Fuels - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by AG4; March 16th, 2013 at 04:25 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    do you guys get sms notification when you connect your iphone5 to your car? i used to get sms notification when i connect my ip4 but ever since i changed to ip5 i don't get sms notification anymore. but everything else works fine.
    I use USB and everytime i i start the engine, error message would popo up on the screen even though it's playing fine already. Just have to press OK to clear the message everytime. Anyone of the same case ? I don;t link my phone into the EX kasi baka biglang may mag txt o call na incriminating kay mrs.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    XCS only for me. Traveled last Thursday from Laguna to Clark and was caught in the scrolling traffic from C5 flyover until Eastwood and then again in Katipunan overpass until Miriam during the noon time rain fall. Filled-up again upon reaching Clark and still made 8 Km/Lt for the entire trip.

Petron in Alabang along commerce ave sell's the cheapest gas in town IMO. It goes with a free hotdog for every 1,000 pesos.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Finally after 3months of waiting the shark fin for my EX arrived. Wanting to get rid of the long antenna.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by spynz View Post
    Finally after 3months of waiting the shark fin for my EX arrived. Wanting to get rid of the long antenna.
    May I know total cost of the shark fin?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I bought from visualgarage.com. Cost me around $110 all in with custom fees.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    GREAT! While the Exhaust smell is still not resolved, here comes another new issue in my EX: A-PILLAR RATTLE!!! I know there's a TSB out for it, but its just annoying when issues come out all of a sudden. *sigh*

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonexplorer View Post
    GREAT! While the Exhaust smell is still not resolved, here comes another new issue in my EX: A-PILLAR RATTLE!!! I know there's a TSB out for it, but its just annoying when issues come out all of a sudden. *sigh*
    Someone from this thread had the same rattling sound but I thinknit was soldved. Si apple5 yata yun.

2012 New Ford Explorer