New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 186 of 285 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2845
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonexplorer View Post
    Here is my EX with EXPLORER Lettering installed:

Nice! Explorer Sport inspired?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    *AG4: Yup, it's the actual EXLPORER Lettering found and installed on 2013 Ford Explorer Sport variants. Ordered it from the US. =)

Next modification: Paint the wheels similar to the color of the EXPLORER lettering. I think it is in gunmetal.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    dragonexplorer - Flex Fuel na ba ang 2013 model? I bought the front lettering as well like yours. Waiting to pull trigger for stepboard sa sobrang mahal ng shipping.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by spynz View Post
    dragonexplorer - Flex Fuel na ba ang 2013 model? I bought the front lettering as well like yours. Waiting to pull trigger for stepboard sa sobrang mahal ng shipping.
    My friend already has his stepboard but can't find an installer who's willing to install it coz it involves some drilling!

Just saw the teaser of the Explorer Sport in the FB page of the Autohub group.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Mine has the logo Flex Fuel.

I'm going for the DeeZee NXC Running Boards.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Deezee running boards are nice looking indeed. You only have to gamble the shipping handling due to some damage when arrived. I hope any shop will sell running boards.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    My friend already has his stepboard but can't find an installer who's willing to install it coz it involves some drilling!

Just saw the teaser of the Explorer Sport in the FB page of the Autohub group.
    They only refer to it as the 2013 Explorer and it's already available in their showrooms. Hmmm..

AUTOHUB GROUP Thank you for all your guesses... The photos are from 2013 Ford Explorer!
    If you want one, just visit Ford Global City or Ford Manila. Thank you!
    Did they just use photos that included a shot of the Explorer Sport Grill?

If you check the website of Ford Philippines and their facebook page, the only new model they mention is the Ranger Wildtrak.
    Last edited by AG4; March 8th, 2013 at 02:22 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Purchased SCT 3015 SF3 power programmer for the Ex. Knn intakes + SCT programmer = Don't know... Hope will arrive before the holy week for a trip to Pico de Loro.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    do you guys get sms notification when you connect your iphone5 to your car? i used to get sms notification when i connect my ip4 but ever since i changed to ip5 i don't get sms notification anymore. but everything else works fine.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Purchased SCT 3015 SF3 power programmer for the Ex. Knn intakes + SCT programmer = Don't know... Hope will arrive before the holy week for a trip to Pico de Loro.
    I envy you bro! You have the guts to tweak your unit already. I haven't had the guts to even update my MFT by downloading from the Ford website. I'm still running on the second version of MFT.

Anyway, please share your experience once you've installed the mods.

2012 New Ford Explorer