New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 175 of 285 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2845
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by snoid_zero View Post
    *dragonexplorer how's the TSB going on the burnt smell on your ex?
    Solve na ba?...
    Wala pa rin ang parts. I doubt magagawa ung TSB this year. Most likely next year na since holiday season is just around the corner. I will follow up and try to schedule first to second week ng january.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by spynz View Post
    Has anyone tempting to buy a stepboard on our EX from US? Meron bang group buy? Hehehe...
    My friend purchased his stepboard from autoanything.com pero next year pa ata darating kasi naka-balikbayan box. It cost him around 6-8K including shipping cost.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    My friend bought his stepboard in autoanything.com. Next year pa darating kasi naka-balikbayan box. It cost him around 6-8K.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I saw a brown explorer today in pico de loro. Naka park sa pico sands hotel. Are you one of us? Hehehe... I mean in this forum.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    3ple4 - So cheap. Baka on sale when your friend bought it? Anyway good deal. I will just wait next year and decide.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    [IMG][/IMG]
    At Pico de Loro Cove
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    To all good buddies on this thread,

May your Christmas be merry & full of joy where ever your explo brings you this holiday season.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonexplorer View Post
    Wala pa rin ang parts. I doubt magagawa ung TSB this year. Most likely next year na since holiday season is just around the corner. I will follow up and try to schedule first to second week ng january.
    had my 10k pms last week at ford global and they had no idea about the TSB yet. they told me they'll contact me once they hear about it.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by spynz View Post
    3ple4 - So cheap. Baka on sale when your friend bought it? Anyway good deal. I will just wait next year and decide.
    Not sure if it was on sale but I think he got the cheaper type. Meron daw kasi isang klase na sa 15K

Ganda ng pagkakapintura ng mags mo bagay sa white body. Sayang di tayo nagkita sa Pico, di kami pumunta etong holiday kasi maiinis lang ako sa traffic sa Tagaytay pag pauwi.

Kulang na lang palitan mo yung grill to the 2013 Sports version

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    had my 10k pms last week at ford global and they had no idea about the TSB yet. they told me they'll contact me once they hear about it.
    Bro, call Ford Philippines hotline to complain and to tell them about the issue. Tell them Ford Global is a moron for not knowing haha! I'm sure hindi lang nila tinangnan sa system. The Service Technician in Ford Laguna found it in a few minutes. He ordered the parts on that same day. Kaya lang there's a backlog for the parts even in the US.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all!!! :santas::santas::santas::hooray:

2012 New Ford Explorer