New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 358 of 718 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nglu View Post
    mann.. bat yung platinum tint ko may bayad. 4.5k ata charge sa akin.
    Sir, saang dealership ito? Wrap around naman including the whole front.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Guys san mura magpa full undercoat 9k kasi charge sa kin sa casa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Guys, sale sa concorde ELEVO matting ala 3M, orig price is 2,200 less 20%. Pasok sa ranger kase 3 piece. My mas mura at maganda pa ba dito other than yung gugupitin pa? Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hello guys.
    Regarding tint, we have 3M and we are not very satisfied when it comes to sun heat and visibility is rather poor very contrary to what our agent said to us. So for those buying a T6 or Ford Cars never get the 3M tint.

By the way this is a Test mule of all-new Ford Everest based on Ford Ranger T6.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkDines View Post
    Hello guys.
    Regarding tint, we have 3M and we are not very satisfied when it comes to sun heat and visibility is rather poor very contrary to what our agent said to us. So for those buying a T6 or Ford Cars never get the 3M tint.

By the way this is a Test mule of all-new Ford Everest based on Ford Ranger T6.

Oh.. Is this for real? I don't like it. Hope there are more significant exterior changes coming

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    This has been discussed in another thread.

That's just a Ranger with the rear of a Ford Territory slapped on. That's nowhere near the final look of the new Everest, since what they're testing right now is the underchassis.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Just a test mule probably 2 more years of development. I still prefer the Land Rover inspired look of our 06 Everest.

By the way, does your T6's have this flaw? The right side panel is not perfectly aligned.
    We noticed this about 2 months ago.

We have it checked in Ford Cavite and the agent told us that this is "normal".
    Not convinced so we asked him to show us the other T6 in the Dealership and yes they all have this misalignment even the wildtraks.
    I've seen some T6s on Metro Manila and everytime I check their side panels, there are that has them and some not.
    I mean this is not a major concern for me but my father was somewhat annoyed. What do you think of this?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkDines View Post
    Just a test mule probably 2 more years of development. I still prefer the Land Rover inspired look of our 06 Everest.

By the way, does your T6's have this flaw? The right side panel is not perfectly aligned.
    We noticed this about 2 months ago.

We have it checked in Ford Cavite and the agent told us that this is "normal".
    Not convinced so we asked him to show us the other T6 in the Dealership and yes they all have this misalignment even the wildtraks.
    I've seen some T6s on Metro Manila and everytime I check their side panels, there are that has them and some not.
    I mean this is not a major concern for me but my father was somewhat annoyed. What do you think of this?
    parehas tayo ng problem. akin naman ay yong right back door at tail gate nya hindi naka align. sabi ng casa normal lng daw but pinaghirapan ko yong pera para lang sa brandnew na sasakyan tapos ganito lang ang bibigay nilang unit. they took some picture para padala nila sa ford pero hanggang ngayon wala pang feed back.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by harvzz View Post
    ah ok pala.....Sir, kung ok lang po sa inyo, papost naman ng pic sa may truck bed banda para makita yung roller lid.....
    Sorry bro, late reply...eto na. Makikita mo ma hook yung roller lid na kokonek sa tail gate kaya di mo yun mabubuksan kapag nag lock ka na ng lid.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I think it would have looked much better if the rollbar would be the same height as the roof. I don't know with others but it's just how I looked at it... Peace man!

Quote Originally Posted by ebmosqueda View Post
    Update lang po from my last post nung Ranger ko. Nadagdag are the carryboy rollbar, roof rail, no holes parking sensor, plate tilt and fiberglass protector and hood insulator. Hoping tapos na gastos :-)

[IMG][/IMG]

2012 Ford Ranger